E3 2012: Dead Island Riptide Announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 2012: Dead Island Riptide Announced

Dead Island publisher Deep Silver has announced Dead Island Riptide, a new entry in the undead franchise. Right now details are virtually non-existent. Deep Silver has only announced that original Dead Island developer Techland is in "full development" on the title for consoles and PC. A logo has been revealed:

Deep Silver stated that an "extensive reveal" of the title will take place later this summer. For now it seems like the publisher just didn't want to be left out of this week's E3 action.

after seeing the original trailer i thought this is gonna be sick then played the 1st game & quickly realized it sucked balls big time the game ended up nothing like the trailer so i would be a bit apprehensive about this one as well
    Last edited by King Ragnar; 06-05-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal The Konqueror View Post
      after seeing the original trailer i thought this is gonna be sick then played the 1st game & quickly realized it sucked balls big time the game ended up nothing like the trailer so i would be a bit apprehensive about this one as well
      I came into this game thinking the same thing that it was gonna be great however it ended up disappointing graphics weren't bad but i did play it threw but sold it as there was certainly know replay value

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        I came into this game thinking the same thing that it was gonna be great however it ended up disappointing graphics weren't bad but i did play it threw but sold it as there was certainly know replay value
        when you look at the trailer with that family & shit i thought it was gonna revolve around that like family protecting them or something like that not four strangers who when your on ya own don`t do shit i found that frustrating as fuck you should of been allowed to switch from one character to another like on some games

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal The Konqueror View Post
          when you look at the trailer with that family & shit i thought it was gonna revolve around that like family protecting them or something like that not four strangers who when your on ya own don`t do shit i found that frustrating as fuck you should of been allowed to switch from one character to another like on some games
          Yea that really was one of the most misleading trailers i have seen i agree had nothing to do with that family at all and randomly introduces 4 new characters was a fail.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
            Yea that really was one of the most misleading trailers i have seen i agree had nothing to do with that family at all and randomly introduces 4 new characters was a fail.
            but i will for now reserve judgement on this new one until i hear further details i ain`t trustin the trailer again
            i might buy it after it`s been out a while

Comment

Who has read this thread:
            Working...
            X