Ubisoft Promises 2013 Watch Dogs Release, Remains Cagey About Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubisoft Promises 2013 Watch Dogs Release, Remains Cagey About Platform

We're still guessing about whether Ubisoft's highly impressive Watch Dogs is in fact one of a few of E3's stealth-reveals of the next generation of gaming.

What we saw sure seemed too intricate and advanced to run on current gaming consoles. But Ubisoft has remained cagey about when and on what platforms the game will be released.

On the 5th, however, the official Watch Dogs twitter feed tweeted the following:

So, "consoles," eh? That's as cagey as Face/Off, is what that is. That's Cagier than Leaving Las Vegas.

It is highly unlikely that any next-gen consoles will be out in 2013, of course. Then again, the game could be released for PC and then later on whatever the next Xbox and PS3 are. Or, a watered-down version could be released for current ports. Or, or, or...

In other words, other than that 2013 bit, we don't really know anything new. But hey, that's something.

its gonna be on ps3 and xbox, anyway waitin for this game and for beyond: two souls.

Comment

How the game looked like on the E3, would not be the console version. There is no way the old consoles can handle that. I think there will be a huge, and really a huge difference between de consoles and pc versions.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
        How the game looked like on the E3, would not be the console version. There is no way the old consoles can handle that. I think there will be a huge, and really a huge difference between de consoles and pc versions.
        I agree ...what we saw on the E3 was the PC version
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

I don't know which one looked better, this or Star Wars 1313. Obviously both were running on high-end PCs. Those games were looking almost too good to be true (as far as them coming out this generation on consoles).

Ubisoft CEO claiming it's coming to the 360 & PS3. But he also says "..and we'll see".

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X