Fallout Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout Games

Anyone here played or is still playing these games?

This is for me one of the best game series ever. The whole vibe, gameplay, story, free roaming, game figures, history of the story and so much more that makes these games so freaking amazing.

Its a real nice rpg in an open world. incredible games.

I hope more people love these games, so we can discuss about them .

I Played the first one but never got to the end cause I found it too hard

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
      I Played the first one but never got to the end cause I found it too hard
      The first one? Fallout 1 or the first 3d one on the consoles (fallout 3)

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
        The first one? Fallout 1 or the first 3d one on the consoles (fallout 3)
        Fallout 3

Comment

I have never played a Fallout game
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
            Fallout 3
            Why It was too hard for you?

Comment

When I first walked out of Vault 101 (Fallout 3), I was impressed. The atmosphere is great (I loved listening in on President Eden's speeches on the Pip-Boy). All the DLC was good as well. Operation Anchorage, The Pitt (the only piece of content that was glitchy for me, that one roof in the steel mill can go to hell), Broken Steel, Point Lookout (my favorite), & Mothership Zeta. Sunk countless hours into that game. I've yet to play New Vegas (still have to go grab the complete edition), but I'm looking forward to that as well. As for the old Fallout games, never played them.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                When I first walked out of Vault 101 (Fallout 3), I was impressed. The atmosphere is great (I loved listening in on President Eden's speeches on the Pip-Boy). All the DLC was good as well. Operation Anchorage, The Pitt (the only piece of content that was glitchy for me, that one roof in the steel mill can go to hell), Broken Steel, Point Lookout (my favorite), & Mothership Zeta. Sunk countless hours into that game. I've yet to play New Vegas (still have to go grab the complete edition), but I'm looking forward to that as well. As for the old Fallout games, never played them.
                Yea that moment u walked out of the vault in F3, and saw the whole destroyed world, wow! The whole atmosphere of being alone is so dope. and All these self created (by people) little towns are so amazing.

New vegas is alot the same, But Its alot bigger, alot more side objectives, weapons etc. Both games are amazing, love both in their own way.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                  Why It was too hard for you?
                  can't remember now probably cause I couldn't find the missions in the wastland I killed alot of the rebels in that building

Comment

played F1, F2, F3, and F New Vegas...
                    as u said it's one of the best game series ever...
                    but my favorites are F1 and F2
                    F3 and vegas were good but the story was too short

Comment

I've checked out New Vegas a couple times thinking I might buy it but end up not doing it. I need to test these games and see if I like them. I've never played one before.

Comment

Originally posted by 2PAC View Post
                        played F1, F2, F3, and F New Vegas...
                        as u said it's one of the best game series ever...
                        but my favorites are F1 and F2
                        F3 and vegas were good but the story was too short
                        maybe the main objectives were too short in F3, but in NV it was huge.

Plus fallout is not only about the main quest. There are 100+ side objectives, plus alot different ways to end the main quest.

I putted 70+ hours in New Vegas, and still didnt finished everything .

Never played 1 and 2

Comment

i tired playing but didnt get into it, in new vegas, as soon as i was open to the world i had no idea wat to do and i stopeed playing.

maybe because i was running it on a low-end laptop.

Comment

I enjoyed fallout 3 alot and was super hyped about new vegas but when i got playing it i really lost interest for some reason but i do plan on going back and giving it a second go as i i don't think i gave it enough of a try to really judge it

Comment

i have fallout 1 or 2 was playing it for a while but them fuckin dogs kept killing me and it pissed me off lol so i kinda gave up

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X