Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition spreads to Europe and Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition spreads to Europe and Australia

The Resident Evil 6 Collector's Edition is making its way to Europe and Australia, dragging the following juicy leftovers with it,: a zombie steel book; an exclusive hardback art book; an Ivy University, Tall Oaks hoodie; zinc alloy emblems of the three main protagonists' squad signs, framed, mounted and signed by senior producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi, producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi and director Eiichiro Sasaki; an avatar download code for Xbox 360 players or a dynamic theme for PS3.

All of this is thrown in the "Needle Bomb" collectors box, along with the game itself, of course.

A standalone, zombie-proof steelbook version of Resident Evil 6 is available today for pre-order as well, for "around the same price as the standard version," Capcom announced.

i want a resident evil for ps3, but in the OLD style of resident evil 1, 2, 3, code veronice and zero!! i was not a fan of 4 and 5 tbh.. i just wish they would make a real remake of the old classics.. i would buy them all!!!

Comment

the good old zombies are back, but I dont like the new BH/RE style
      I wont buy part 6
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

yea re 1,2 ,3 etc cant be touched why they must change all old excellence i have no idea
        sigpic

Comment

Nemesis was my favorite loved running from that prick yelling stars at me all the time lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X