Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay-Z Is Executive-Producing a Basketball Video Game. Does He Know How to Code Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay-Z Is Executive-Producing a Basketball Video Game. Does He Know How to Code Now?

Earlier today, the YouTube channel for Life & Times—a lifestyle website founded by hip-hop mogul Jay-Z—posted a video that touts the platinum-selling artist as an executive producer of NBA 2K13.

When reached for reaction to the video, representatives said that 2K Sports had no comment.

What does it mean when a part-owner of the yet-to-debut Brooklyn Nets has decision-making power in a basketball video game? Well, it might just be that Jigga's franchise might all of a sudden be a powerhouse force to be reckoned with when 2K Sports' annual b-ball returns on October 2nd.

lol ... funny how these rappers r branching out to the most random business ventures to make money ... hilarious ...

Comment

I don't really care about Jigga executive producing tbh,though it does kinda give me hope about the soundtrack. Love P.S.A. (the song that was playing in the trailer) and The Black Album. Apparently 2K's got a big announcement coming this week being announced by Jordan himself. Hopefully this wasn't that announcement that they're hyping about.
      A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
      & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
      & getting the benefits that go along with it
      Everythin that's out here for kings like us
      The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
      They don't understand is because we really from Africa
      & that's where all this stuff come from
      & we originated from kings

Comment

Bump but soundtrack was put on the facebook page.

Love the songs Jay picked.
        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
        & getting the benefits that go along with it
        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
        & that's where all this stuff come from
        & we originated from kings

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...