Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops, quite possibly the worst FPS in mankind

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

LOL that part were he finally is camping and directly got owned with a knife hahahahahha

Comment

MW4 was the last good COD game
      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
      Vinyls: 60
      Cassettes: 110
      CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
        MW4 was the last good COD game
        all that camping was exact the same in the cod4.

but yea cod 4 was gameplay wise the best game, but shit like this happened in all next G shooters alot, cause games went mainstream. So more noobs and people that never played before are playing now.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
          all that camping was exact the same in the cod4.
          camping is nothing new ...campers exist in all multiplayer games
          My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
          Vinyls: 60
          Cassettes: 110
          CDs: 216

Comment

I must say its alot worse since gaming went mainstream.

In older games there was a camper now and then. But because gaming went so mainstream, to much no gamers are playing aswell. Players that have seriously no clue what they are doing.

The level of the players in public games is 10 times lower then 8 years ago.

Comment

Yeah but the camping accelerated to the brim of disaster in Call Of Duty because t everyone just wants to camp for killstreak rewards

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Yea i never enjoyed black ops at all i only had it about 3 weeks then traded it in it sucked.

Comment

LOL that part were he finally is camping and directly got owned with a knife hahahahahha
                  Yeah hahahahaha

Comment

i hate black ops because of the 97980098 hits it takes to kill someone.... i could play hardcore.. but i dont like the other sht that come with hard core...

then with mw3 its like EVERYTHING is hardcore no matter what game type your in.. its like as soon as you even hear a shot your dead... i get so pissed because it just seems like the computer picks who gets the kill and who doesnt when you gun on gun with someone...

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                      i hate black ops because of the 97980098 hits it takes to kill someone.... i could play hardcore.. but i dont like the other sht that come with hard core...

then with mw3 its like EVERYTHING is hardcore no matter what game type your in.. its like as soon as you even hear a shot your dead... i get so pissed because it just seems like the computer picks who gets the kill and who doesnt when you gun on gun with someone...
                      When there will be a Papaveli rage video? Man that would be amazing hahaha

Comment

When there will be a Papaveli rage video? Man that would be amazing hahaha

if i could get something to record my gameplay i would do it for sure!!! lol..

the problem is its hard to keep everything authentic!! i guess i would just have to play for an hour first to get really into it... then start recording... idk.. i really want to do it.. i just want it to be so people can see it clear to... so they can see that THE GAME IS FCKIN BULLSHT SOMETIMES!!! and im not just high or suck.. i want people to see that i get screwed!!

Comment

black ops is probably my 3rd favorite with cod4 being first and world at war being 2nd
                          and i do plan on checking out black ops 2

this guy is terrible anyways lol
                          F-N-F
                          THE REMIX KING
                          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                            if i could get something to record my gameplay i would do it for sure!!! lol..

the problem is its hard to keep everything authentic!! i guess i would just have to play for an hour first to get really into it... then start recording... idk.. i really want to do it.. i just want it to be so people can see it clear to... so they can see that THE GAME IS FCKIN BULLSHT SOMETIMES!!! and im not just high or suck.. i want people to see that i get screwed!!
                            I might do the same, and just troll on the microphone with the Elpresador soundboard.

I've got a DVR but I don't know how to set it all up

Originally posted by Fatal-N-Felony View Post

this guy is terrible anyways lol
                            His one of the best in the world, but campers get the better of him
                            Last edited by KW; 10-03-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X