Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Release Window Apparently Leaked)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brad View Post
    This is going to be amazing I can not wait.

Got to get a newer Graphics card though for this I am sure its going to be demanding game for PC
    I read they are only concentrating on the consoles at the moment unfortunatly, hopefully that changes for your sake.

Comment

Surely they plan on making a PC version, like they have with every other GTA release, from GTA 3 onwards.
      Love.

Comment

I have a feeling this will be the engine for the game

Comment

waitin for this

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
            I have a feeling this will be the engine for the game
            Rockstar are using the same engine they've used this entire console generation. Their RAGE engine, obviously tweaked, updated & more advanced than when they first built it.

And according to the comments on that fake gameplay vid, that's somebody fucking around with 3D animation software.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
              Rockstar are using the same engine they've used this entire console generation. Their RAGE engine, obviously tweaked, updated & more advanced than when they first built it.

And according to the comments on that fake gameplay vid, that's somebody fucking around with 3D animation software.
              I thought its the cry engine thing.
              I hope the updated rage engine works like the one in the video. The physics look insane.

Heres a very interesting article

A forum poster claiming to be a games journalist employed at a Playstation magazine in the UK claims to have privileged information about GTA V.
              Last edited by JackV; 10-31-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

COD, NBA...anything else I play on PS3 will be shelved for 3 months once this game is in my hands

What month is spring in the US?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

i dream that's it is better gta sandreas lolll

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                    COD, NBA...anything else I play on PS3 will be shelved for 3 months once this game is in my hands

What month is spring in the US?
                    spring is march - june

Comment

Originally posted by Jordoncodd View Post
                      spring is march - june
                      This. You can probably bet on this game being released sometime in May as Rockstar's last 3 games were all in May of the last 3 years. Max Payne 3, L.A. Noire, & Red Dead Redemption. Safe to assume this game is coming out in May 2013. Only half a year away! Lol, seems like a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                        This. You can probably bet on this game being released sometime in May as Rockstar's last 3 games were all in May of the last 3 years. Max Payne 3, L.A. Noire, & Red Dead Redemption. Safe to assume this game is coming out in May 2013. Only half a year away! Lol, seems like a lifetime.
                        Yes agreed way too long, my ps3 is only used for blu ray until this arrives

Comment

Grand Theft Auto V (Release Window Apparently Leaked)

I only use my Xbox to play GTA. Once I've finished I'll start again. I barely play any other game, with the exception of C.O.D. & Battlefield.

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                            I only use my Xbox to play GTA. Once I've finished I'll start again. I barely play any other game, with the exception of C.O.D. & Battlefield.
                            boring
                            there are so many other great games which are better than your mentioned titles, try them
                            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                            Vinyls: 60
                            Cassettes: 110
                            CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
                              I thought its the cry engine thing.
                              I hope the updated rage engine works like the one in the video. The physics look insane.

Heres a very interesting article

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/3...es-journalist/
                              The Consoles we have now cant handle these kind of graphics. So no way GTA will looks like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
                                boring
                                there are so many other great games which are better than your mentioned titles, try them
                                To be honest I don't get much time on play on the Xbox these days with work and everything.

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X