Metro: Last Light, Company of Heroes 2, South Park RPG Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro: Last Light, Company of Heroes 2, South Park RPG Delayed

Two month shift as THQ allows additional time for completion and polish.

n an earnings report for the second quarter of its 2013 fiscal year, THQ announced a two month delay for three of its upcoming titles today. Metro: Last Light and Company of Heroes 2 will now be released in March 2013, which THQ notes is "later than initially planned.” THQ also pushed South Park: The Stick of Truth beyond its previously announced March 5, 2013 release date. South Park will instead be released early in THQ’s 2014 fiscal year, which begins on April 1, 2013.

“When I joined THQ the company made a public commitment to quality titles. We always expected that in some cases this would mean that more time would be needed to make sure that every title is of the highest possible quality,” said THQ president Jason Rubin. “Our fourth quarter releases are the first titles that I have had the ability to materially impact, and experience told me that the games needed additional development time to be market-ready.”

Rubin added that “THQ is committed to giving gamers no less than the rich South Park game they have been waiting for and deserve,” and that giving Company of Heroes 2 and Metro: Last Light “time to reach their full potential is the right thing to do for the products.”

that's sucks
    I want to play this Sout Park RPG so bad
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Big Exodus View Post
      that's sucks
      I want to play this Sout Park RPG so bad
      Yea i was pissed to when i saw that south park was included

Comment