Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat man suffers cardiac arrest from Black Ops, Black Ops 2 surely will lead to demise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat man suffers cardiac arrest from Black Ops, Black Ops 2 surely will lead to demise

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

wasted 6 mins of my life.. misleadin title.. when does he suffer from cardiac arrest? Just sounds like a 40 yr old loud mouth prick who probably lives with his mom..

Comment

Fat man suffers cardiac arrest from Black Ops, Black Ops 2 surely will lead to demise

I've heard about people who sit down to play games for so long that when they stand up all the blood goes to their head so quickly it kills them straight away. But they have to be sitting down for a long time (about 2 weeks I think?)

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

dont blame black ops .. blame the health

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Blax View Post
          wasted 6 mins of my life.. misleadin title.. when does he suffer from cardiac arrest? Just sounds like a 40 yr old loud mouth prick who probably lives with his mom..

lol.. tricky always make the titles all crazy n sht... this is an elpresador video.. lol.. all he does is play cod and other games and freak out... basically the same way i do when i play the same games... thats why i always watch his sht cuz it reminds me of myself when im playing.. he has the same complaints and everything that i do... i can relate to this man in every way!

in elpresadors defense though.. lol.. i must say that he def. doesnt live with his mom... hes actually a construction worker and makes plenty of extra money off his youtube channel on the side... i dont wanna say that hes rich.. but hes def. living good..... lol.. hes got some really nice vehicles he drives too.. lol..

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X