Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GTAV preview now available! A lot of new shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTAV preview now available! A lot of new shit.

Read the article, good stuff.

So thoughts?

Heres some new pics too...
    Screenshots, screenshots everywhere… and not a single one to link. Most of you have probably seen the magazine scans circulating the web by now. Catching glimpses of the cops on motorbikes, thugs covered in bright violet tracksuits and overly-obese versions of Carl Johnson. They’re appealing, awe-inspiring, and make you want the game that much more – hell, I know I
    Last edited by JackV; 11-08-2012, 10:24 PM.

It's bigger than GTA IV, San Andreas and RDR combined! Damm that is big! 3 playable main characters! Damm I'm in love with this game already

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Unfortunately the Game Informer Mag doesn't show up in stores until the 16th. It's only the digital subscribers that got access to this issue today. I figured the info would leak anyway. Here's the cover of the issue:

Reading this stuff is just making me more impatient for this game. I don't know how they're going to pull off all that stuff. If it wasn't Rockstar, I'd say that the game would fail. But they always have some tricks up their sleeve. With that big of a detailed game world the 360 version is going to be like 4/5 discs. lol Reading all that makes it sound like a next-gen game. I can't wait!

Comment

Can't see anything that I don't like here, cannot wait to get my hands on this

Comment

oh my god this game looks fantastic!

Comment

holy moly this is amazing and they are bring back riding bikes like the bmx and fully explorable mountain aswell, im in heaven.

MY GF is going to hate me after i buy this game.

THis is going to be well worth the wait.

Comment

Here's a link to the entire coverage in the mag, not just some of the info.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Enjoy!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X