Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (New Batch Of Jaw-Dropping Screenshots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
    *mouth foams*

This is gonna make those Saints Row games look like shit. lol
    Ha yeah can't believe people had the nerve to say Saints Row 3 will beat GTAV,

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
      Ha yeah can't believe people had the nerve to say Saints Row 3 will beat GTAV,
      saints row 3 was shit those that said that it will beat GTAV are idiots imo

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal The Konqueror View Post
        saints row 3 was shit those that said that it will beat GTAV are idiots imo
        It's a shame because I was a big fan of Saints Row 2. What possessed them to make that piece of dog shit 3? Really horrible game, GTA will always rape Saints Row.

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
          When is the magazine going to be released, don't want to read the small letters, makes it less exciting.
          It'll be available in stores on the 16th. Next Friday.

Comment

Too many pics for the first post, had to add them here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
              I used to love the Motocross in Vice City
              yepp or San Andreas hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Passion View Post
                yepp or San Andreas hehe
                Yeh. My favourite bit in San Andreas was driving up the big mountain in lots of different types of vehicles and driving them off it. That was awesome! My favourite vehicle to drive off the mountain was a hovercraft, it took off like a plane!

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

I heard this will only be out for consoles, no mention so far of a PC version (unless I missed something). That kinda sucks because the graphics look awesome but they must be rendered. I wonder what it will actually look like on the PS3.
                  unofficial 2pac scene discord
                  https://discord.gg/P6wN2vGJMe

Comment

Originally posted by Preach View Post
                    I heard this will only be out for consoles, no mention so far of a PC version (unless I missed something). That kinda sucks because the graphics look awesome but they must be rendered. I wonder what it will actually look like on the PS3.
                    Those pics are from the PS3 version. People from Game Informer magazine played their demo of the game on a PS3. I'm curious to see shots of the 360 version. As for PC, Rockstar said that they didn't have anything to say about it at this time but it is coming to PC. Just not anytime around the console versions. You can probably expect a PC version around this time next year (maybe a little sooner).

Comment

oh my God this is going to look amazing just hope my PC can handle it lol!
                      Love.

Comment

More pics.

Comment

Grand Theft Auto V (New Batch Of Jaw-Dropping Screenshots)

This game will be sick! I preordered mine. Thanks for the pics. Shit looks great!

Comment

Very pretty!
                            It make homos game at females.

Comment

i never wanted a game so much in my life, i thought this game was going to be like detox and not get released, maybe they are thinking of teaming up with Dre and releasing it with a copy of detox inside.

Comment

New trailer will go live @ 11AM EST tomorrow. Can't wait!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                                Working...
                                X