Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (New Batch Of Jaw-Dropping Screenshots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

really awesome, cat wait for it, will buy it one the first day, btw is there an official release date out yet??

this could be the best game since yeaars

Comment

Graphic looks ok , iknow that there is comming some other game out with some badass realistic graphic were u can do many things with your mobilephone like for example turn some trafficlights out and so on , that game was looking interesting too but i dont remember the name right now of it .

But GTA V is a must buy article for an rockstar junkee

Comment

Originally posted by Loyalty View Post
          btw is there an official release date out yet??
          Unfortunately no. All they have said is 'Spring 2013'. Being that Rockstar's last 3 games came out in May of their respective years (Red Dead Redemption/2010, L.A. Noire/2011, Max Payne 3/2012), it's a safe bet to assume that it will be out in May 2013.

Originally posted by Pablo Escobar A.k.A. El Doctor View Post
          iknow that there is comming some other game out with some badass realistic graphic were u can do many things with your mobilephone like for example turn some trafficlights out and so on , that game was looking interesting too but i dont remember the name right now of it .
          Watch Dogs

Comment

yeah watch dogs have some bad ass graphic , better than the gtas engine in my opinion

Comment

This game will be so bad ass!

Comment

If them screens are from PS3 I cant wait to see how amazing its gonna look on PC. Hopefully it will drop on or around the same time on PC as the console versions.
                My Current PC
                i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
                  If them screens are from PS3 I cant wait to see how amazing its gonna look on PC. Hopefully it will drop on or around the same time on PC as the console versions.
                  How can you stand to play a console game in pc? That's got to be hard and funky controls

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                    How can you stand to play a console game in pc? That's got to be hard and funky controls
                    Its so easy to just plug in a 360 controller and you get the benefits of better graphics, quicker load times etc
                    My Current PC
                    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                      why do u call it a console game?? wasnt the first gta even released first on a pc then on play station 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Loyalty View Post
                        why do u call it a console game?? wasnt the first gta even released first on a pc then on play station 1?
                        that's correct!!!

the bigger the whole game world the less polygon they can use for each texture
                        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                        Vinyls: 60
                        Cassettes: 110
                        CDs: 216

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for the info guys I didn't know. Plus I had no idea that you could hook a 360 control in to a computer for those nice perks lol. Can you do a ps3 controller?

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X