I'm playing it on 360.

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

just bought my copy
      Can't close my eyes cause all I see is terror
      I hate the man in the mirror
      Cause his reflection makes the pain turn realer

Comment

yea playing it aswell. Its ALOT better compared to Mw3, what is ofcourse not really that hard.

Comment

Downloaded for pc wasn't really impressed by it at all glad i didn't purchase it would of been a waste of money in my opinion.

Comment

Game fucking sucks, Tyreach or whatever they call themselves is a disease to COD, only thing half interesting for me is Zombies, umm............................................tha t's about it,

last Black Ops I'm buying, ever

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

^what? this is the most balanced cod Ive ever played. treyarch>infinityward

Comment

Black ops 2 ps3

Got it on the ps3. I like mw3 better. Survival mode on there was fuckin awesome. Us it had the special ops missions.

Bo2 has zombies which is supposed to be the original equalivent to mw3s survival. But u die in like 2 seconds and it's not very fun. Stupid and boring.

The benefit and major perk for me on bo2 is the AI bots in multiplayer. I don't have Internet access where I live. So it's fun for me to play them where on mw3 there were no AI bots and I had to be online or playing with friends which I couldn't.

So in comparison IMO

Mw3: survival/special ops
                Vs
                Bo2: zombies/AI bots

Just how I look at it. Mw3 has more replay for campaign and all I guess BO is like online multiplayer. Both have cool stories.

Comment

Black Ops 2 is ok, its alot better compared to Mw3. What is the worst COD ever lol.

Originally posted by Sinister Ripsta View Post
                  You sounds like you never played cod 4.

Comment

Love this got it for PC been playing assult everynight now, I played COD 4 and I perfer this over all of them and im a huge fan of cod 4
                    Love.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                      Black Ops 2 is ok, its alot better compared to Mw3. What is the worst COD ever lol.

You sounds like you never played cod 4.
                      Stop it. Ive played cod 4. Quickscopers and grenade spamming (frag times 3), buddy. World at war is more balanced than cod4.

Comment

InfinityWard started COD, not Lag Ops.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

i've liked all of them but modern warfare 3
                          F-N-F
                          THE REMIX KING
                          / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Stop it. Ive played cod 4. Quickscopers and grenade spamming (frag times 3), buddy. World at war is more balanced than cod4.
                            Cod 4 have quisckopers, nades and jugga that was fucked up. But the game was balances superb, plus the maps were balanced superb.

WAW was good, but no way near COD's level. The Jugga was even worse, maps were a bit boring, and that MP40 was even more ridiclious.

Comment

Black ops 2 ps3

Mw3 you only press a button 3 times and you skip all bullshit developer menus.

Bo2 and Bo makes u wait a minute before skipping those menus. Nobody cares for menus. It's about the play. So I love mw3 for that.

Only cod I've played was BO, MW3, & BO2. BO1 was fuckin bad ass! But like I said I just mainly like the AI bots. Fuxk zombie mode it's weak as shit.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X