No announcement yet.

Black ops 2 ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe those dickheads removed Nuketown. It was heavily advertised the game would come with it if preordered. It's even printed on the back of the case. We only got it for six days. They scam us to break preorder records and now will try to scam to sell as much dlc as possible. fuck them

Comment

again... too many shots too kill someone... you can empty a clip out on someone and they just run around a corner... mw3 was basically all hardcore... your dead the moment you even SEE a gun...

WORLD AT WAR FTMFW!!!

that was the most balanced... perfect amount of shots to kill someone... tanks werent even bad... tanks are fun to molest people with but are easily destroyed with just one press of the button if you know what your doing.... so that balances that out...

i just wish i wasnt so into halo when WaW came out so i could have had the chance to play when it was the new one... i only started to get into it about a year after it came out... and still play it... lol...

Comment

Balanced? Lol, as soon as they introduced the perks & streaks systems this series has become anything but balanced. Try playing Call Of Duty 2, you actually needed some skill to kill in that game. I really despise the direction they've taken this series. They need to give this shit a fucking rest already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinister Ripsta View Post
          yea the lags been crazy, ill give you that. stupid lag compensation.
          It isn't bad, its a travesty.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
          Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

^dedicated servers man. They def got the money, I wonder whats their reason for not having it.

Comment

Black ops 2 ps3

Wait what happened with nuke town? I've got it on my game preordered and downloaded for free. I haven't connected to the Internet since. Did they take the map away? And why?

Comment

Black ops 2 ps3

I must say I'm very disappointed in bo2, I pre orderd this game, tried to get used to it, but I can't so I went back to playing mw3 today.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Black ops 2 ps3

Yes they've taken the map away.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Black ops 2 ps3

That's stupid of them. I think the maps are weak besides hijacked and nuketown but I play AI bots I don't have Internet so they never took my nuketown lol

Comment

Nuketown is not gone, Its in the Bonus playlist now, under the name chaos moshpit.

The lag compensation is pure garbage, same on Mw3. COD is trying to help people with fucked up connections and noobs with no skills lol.

Comment

Black ops 2 ps3

I was playing story mode last night when my game froze for the 1st time. Didnt unfreeze either. I was on my way to getting "100% survival" on level 1 lol

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X