Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shit Ops 2, I want my %#@%*!@ money back

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

"Oh my gaaaawwwwd...you FUCKin PUSSY!!!!"

"I was doing a trick shot because thats how good I am at this fucking game"

His face at 3:45. HAHAHAHAH oh my god

This is fucking amazing.

Comment

This game sucks

Comment

This Game Rules!

Comment

Shit Ops 2, I want my %#@%*!@ money back

If he hates it that much then why is he still playing it?

What's your favorite scary movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
            If he hates it that much then why is he still playing it?
            Exactly people moan about it every but still play it, at the end of the day people love it but just like to critisize it

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli5458 View Post
              Exactly people moan about it every but still play it, at the end of the day people love it but just like to critisize it
              I think alot people are still playing it because all of their friends are playing it. Same counts for me, the only thing I play is league or clan wars with friends.

Fact is The COD franchise is getting more and more for noobs. Everything in the game is made easier for noobies. I am still waiting till they make the game a quik time event lol, the skill level is getting lower and lower, cause the game is doing so much for you, same for Mw3.

Comment

Originally posted by LarsVerb View Post
                I think alot people are still playing it because all of their friends are playing it. Same counts for me, the only thing I play is league or clan wars with friends.

Fact is The COD franchise is getting more and more for noobs. Everything in the game is made easier for noobies. I am still waiting till they make the game a quik time event lol, the skill level is getting lower and lower, cause the game is doing so much for you, same for Mw3.
                Alot of people want it updatuing but if it ain't broke don't fix it the little udates are ok with me I AGree there's more help now but the noobs need help not everyone is a 4-5 year veterian like me or long time player I Think the Game's fine to be honest but it has lost some buzz

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X