Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘Dead Space 3′ Releases Today, 1st DLC Announced, Play Catch Up With A New Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Dead Space 3′ Releases Today, 1st DLC Announced, Play Catch Up With A New Trailer

If you didn’t go wait out in line at midnight last night with the weirdos that hang out in a Game Stop late, you’ve probably quickly snuck in and out of a Best Buy today to pick up Dead Space 3. If you’re new to the series and this is your first Dead Space experience, I suggest you head past the break and check out “The Story So Far” trailer. It gets you up to date on what some of the history of the games and without major spoilers gives you info on the 1st 2 games. It’s also good if you need an all around refresher like me. Head past the break for info on the 1st DLC, screens, and the trailer.

Immediately following Dead Space 3′s release, also announced the “Awakened” DLC. In Dead Space 3 Awakened, players will experience the franchise’s darkest chapters as the Necromorph battles become even more gruesome and terrifying than ever before. The pack will be available in March on the PlayStation®Network and PC via Origin.com for $9.99 and Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for 800 MS Points. Quite a vague description, but this statement from Steve Papoutsis makes it all worth not really knowing what it is. “In Dead Space 3 Awakened, gamers will experience some of the most disturbing content they have ever seen in a Dead Space game – they are going to love it.”

Looks dope

Comment

Originally posted by MobFigga357 View Post
      Looks dope
      I played the first two chapters of dead space 3 so far its pretty decent from what i can see 17 chapters to go lol
      Last edited by GreenL420; 02-05-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X