Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockstar: Grand Theft Auto 5 delay for quality purposes only ( As we assumed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockstar: Grand Theft Auto 5 delay for quality purposes only ( As we assumed)

Grand Theft Auto 5 has a release date of September 17, which is later than its original launch window of spring this year. Yes, this is a delay. No, it isn't because aliens beamed down to Rockstar headquarters and possessed the entire Grand Theft Auto 5 development team. At least that's what Rockstar is telling its fans:

"To those of you saying or seeing various conspiracy theories about there being some other ulterior motive for this delay, rest assured that they're all nonsense – literally the only reason we've delayed the release is because we want the game to be as good as it needs to be," Rockstar writes in the comments of its launch date announcement.

When Rockstar first posted the September release date, it said, "We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time." While we study the weaknesses of your puny human race, we assume is how that originally ended.

Great, virtually a whole fuckin year away now.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

release the son of a btch and patch all the stupid sht later.... just like whats gonna happen anyway.... fckin bullsht...

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
        release the son of a btch and patch all the stupid sht later.... just like whats gonna happen anyway.... fckin bullsht...
        After giving it some more thought, we've waited 5 years for a new GTA...7 more months can't kill us

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
          After giving it some more thought, we've waited 5 years for a new GTA...7 more months can't kill us

i just hope its worth the wait... i hope everything is the same as it was in gta 4 but just a new city and all new things.... i know they said that the cars will handle better and sht but they better not go overboard with it... i kinda like the way they handled... it was more realistic... i got saints row thinking that would do me over until a new gta came out but because the cars would literally turn on a dime and the car accidents were so fake and dumb i couldnt get into it...

i just dont want them to overthink sht... lol...

Comment

I just want this sill shit back too like riding bikes and stuff and hopefully they will have dogs and cats in this one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordon View Post
              I just want this sill shit back too like riding bikes and stuff and hopefully they will have dogs and cats in this one as well.
              Why do u Want cats and dogs in a GTA? lol

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
              i just hope its worth the wait... i hope everything is the same as it was in gta 4 but just a new city and all new things.... i know they said that the cars will handle better and sht but they better not go overboard with it... i kinda like the way they handled... it was more realistic... i got saints row thinking that would do me over until a new gta came out but because the cars would literally turn on a dime and the car accidents were so fake and dumb i couldnt get into it...

i just dont want them to overthink sht... lol...
              Yeah I hate Saints Row, it reminds me of the first GTA 3D
              Last edited by KW; 02-08-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Saints row suck horribly. Such a rip off of gta with cartoon graphics.

Comment

HOW THE FUCK
                  am i meant to play this game in september
                  seriously i was only planning to get this game to bust all over summer

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                    Saints row suck horribly. Such a rip off of gta with cartoon graphics.
                    I was thinking of buying the third Saints Row yesterday, even though I didn't like the first edition of the game I played. I watched gameplay of The Third, I like the fact u can smack people with tree size purple dildo's and stuff, and all the other crazy shit you can do, but there's something not quite right about the game, I don't know if its the graphics or just how unrealistic it is, like driving a car and how quickly it stops & crap like that, that I don't like.

Anyone else played it think its good?

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                      I was thinking of buying the third Saints Row yesterday, even though I didn't like the first edition of the game I played. I watched gameplay of The Third, I like the fact u can smack people with tree size purple dildo's and stuff, and all the other crazy shit you can do, but there's something not quite right about the game, I don't know if its the graphics or just how unrealistic it is, like driving a car and how quickly it stops & crap like that, that I don't like.

Anyone else played it think its good?
                      Yeah! The whole car thing and the graphics. That's what I mean by cartoon or whatever. I played 1 maybe 2 but not 3. 1 was cool because it rivaled gta so it was worth a try for something new but it sucked.

Comment

yeah its been 5 years since IV, it was already time for a new gta...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X