Gamer Selling Over $500,000 Worth of Stuff on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamer Selling Over $500,000 Worth of Stuff on eBay

6,850 games across 330 consoles, and much more.

File this story under the “how did you collect so much stuff?” tab.

IGN reader Christian Cerrilla brought to our attention an insane eBay auction that would be any gamer’s dream. Spanning 30 years of video game history, this collection is purported to contain thousands and thousands of pieces, including a bunch of rarities.

“After a life spent collecting video games,” the seller notes in his lengthy write-up, “I decide to sell off my entire collection. I just have too much things and the space to store them is finished long ago… also I realized that if I want to play at least half of my games, I should live two or three entire human life…”

So how many games are we talking about? 6,850, all of which but 70 come with their box. He also has 330 consoles, 307 with boxes, 220 controllers and 185 accessories. He claims to have taken around 10,000 pictures of his entire collection, which you can view here. As for his list of games? You can view that here.

Unfortunately for rarity hunters, the seller notes that he’s unwilling to sell things piecemeal. All of his collection will be sold at once. His asking price? $550,000.

A preemptive congratulations to anyone who has the money to buy most of video game’s history with a single purchase.

Buy this for me [MENTION=458]Exodus or [MENTION=580]mat_turbo...thanks!

Originally posted by Skyfall View Post

Buy this for me [MENTION=458]Exodus
    sry, have only $499.999,99 at the moment

he could get more than 500.000,00 when all games and consoles would be still factory sealed
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      sry, have only $499.999,99 at the moment

he could get more than 500.000,00 when all games and consoles would be still factory sealed
      yea, the pictures are pretty impressive though. he has like 33 PS2's lol.

honestly the collection is worth more than 500K IMO, but he'll never get that much unless some big name buyer comes along.

i wouldnt even know where to put that if I had it. He said in his ebay description it took 2 months of 8 hour days to inventory and take pictures of the collection lol. insane

Comment

And jealousy becomes of me....
        Say no to Trump.

Comment

wow.. awesome.. shame he has to sell them off tho

Comment

F the games, I want those toys!

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

That's crazy... That's what i call collecting ha ha! Can't imagine about the shipping

90's kids: he got the glove...

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                That's crazy... That's what i call collecting ha ha! Can't imagine about the shipping

90's kids: he got the glove...

It'd have to be local pick up, it has to be. Unless the buyer wants to spend an extra 10K!

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                  It'd have to be local pick up, it has to be. Unless the buyer wants to spend an extra 10K!
                  So let's go to Milan

Comment

Originally posted by PainIsLove4Thugz View Post
                    So let's go to Milan
                    im down!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X