PS4 announcement rumored next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 announcement rumored next week

Sony will be making a big announcement next week, nerds are speculating that it is the announcement of the PS4. Stay tuned to ign.com

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

probably going to watch the live stream of this event hehe. I know its nerdy hehehehe.

Comment

February 20th. Can't wait to see what they come up with. You know Microsoft will have their eyes wide open on this event to see what their competition plans to bring to the table. Don't plan on buying a next-gen system anytime soon though. Still have a huge backlog of games. I'm still content with the current gen as of right now.

Comment

Cant wait. The PS3 is old news now.

Comment

I'm with you [MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw I'm content with my ps3 hell I don't see a need for new hardware. I bet they can still push these current systems.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
            I'm with you [MENTION=2717]LabelMeAnOutlaw I'm content with my ps3 hell I don't see a need for new hardware. I bet they can still push these current systems.
            The Ps3 and Xbox 360 are old as hell. Graphics for example are looking garbage compared to the PC. Its a long time ago new consoles from them were released.

Personally I need something new .

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
              The Ps3 and Xbox 360 are old as hell. Graphics for example are looking garbage compared to the PC. Its a long time ago new consoles from them were released.

Yeah it's been a long time but not all games have horrible graphics. It depends on who's making the game and how they work on it I suppose. God of war looks nice.

But I'm sure the new consoles will be $500 or more and...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360773387.996840.jpg

Comment

Yeah it's been a long time but not all games have horrible graphics. It depends on who's making the game and how they work on it I suppose. God of war looks nice.

But I'm sure the new consoles will be $500 or more and...

[ATTACH]28966[/ATTACH]
                Why not? They prices will be high the first months, for the real fans that still want them as soon when its released. After a months the prices will get lower for the mainstream

This is how it works with nearly all the new releases of big electronic stuff.

Comment

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork This was posted 13 days ago where were you sleeping? LOL and this should be in the sony section rather then consoles mods shouldn't it?

Comment

Why not? They prices will be high the first months, for the real fans that still want them as soon when its released. After a months the prices will get lower for the mainstream

Yeah I understand your point. But for me, Id love to have ps4 on day 1 but knowing the price will drop soon after it makes me sick to not be able to get it. I mean I could I'm just cheap lol.
                    [MENTION=2072]Klockwork yeah! What the hell were you thinking!?!?! [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 get him dude! Lol jk guys haha.

Comment

It'd be real nice if you could sell your PS3 and still use those games to play on the ps4, but these cunts are selfish that way

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Yeah I understand your point. But for me, Id love to have ps4 on day 1 but knowing the price will drop soon after it makes me sick to not be able to get it. I mean I could I'm just cheap lol.
                        [MENTION=2072]Klockwork yeah! What the hell were you thinking!?!?! [MENTION=2399]GreenL420 get him dude! Lol jk guys haha.
                        I was just messing with him i just couldn't believe he hadn't heard about it till now lol

Comment

But see, I don't care much about this. I don't play PC. Therefore in my eyes, the graphics are fine. I've never been much of a graphics whore anyway. Gameplay, story & music/soundtrack are more important than graphics to me.

Lmfao

So if I don't buy it full price when it comes out I'm not a real fan? Guess I'm mainstream. Lol

Mainstream to me are those idiots that play Kinect & PS Move. But I guess we have different definitions of mainstream fans.

FYI, I don't pay full price for games nowadays either (especially considering most go on sale for a third off within a month). 95% of games are released broken anyway that need patches within the first week of release. If they can't give me a functioning game, they don't deserve me paying full price. I patiently wait for GOTY/Complete/Ultimate Editions that include everything a game has to offer (DLC) with all the kinks worked out.

Take a note from last gen, the RROD with the 360, the YLOD with the PS3. I'm going to see if the systems properly work first (& don't die) before I decide on putting up 4 or 500 hundred bucks. But like I already said, got a huge backlog of games. I'm not going to just not play them because these companies are deciding to come out with their next systems. I doubt they're going to be backwards compatible anyway.

Comment

Comparison of PS3 controller to prototype PS4 controller.

Comment

Originally posted by LabelMeAnOutlaw View Post
                              Comparison of PS3 controller to prototype PS4 controller.

Except the new one on the pic is just a prototype although i imagine it will be quite similar.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X