GTA 5 Probable Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA 5 Probable Issue

I just thought, since the game was recently delayed until Summer, and having the PS4 announcement just a few days ago, having that due out in summer also, that this could of been a ploy by Rockstar to bring out the game on the PS4 rather than the PS3? because that would suck ass if it were the case, I plan to buy a PS4, but not straight away just to play the new GTA...

What u think?

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

I doubt that since so much work have been done on the Ps3 version
    I ain't choosing sides
    Hell nah,fuck everybody
    It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
    Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
    Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
    I'm bullet proof
    Blazed up on top of my man's roof
    Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
    Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
    It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
    Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

yea... it might seem like it but i doubt it because of all the work being done on the xbox and ps3 versions as said above.... unless sony gave rockstar exclusive information, hardware, and software to build it the game on i dont think its gonna happen...

Comment

Re: GTA 5 Probable Issue

maybe they'll release it to both consoles just to show the advantages of the new hardware. it would be a unique thing, but I could imagine it. they are working on it so hard, who knows when they would release a nextgen gta. but I'm pretty sure it will come to ps3 first.

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
        www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
        www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
        www.facebook.com/LilProphet
        www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Id rather them just wait and release it when ps4 launches

Comment

Re: GTA 5 Probable Issue

I doubt it.. they would have way more sale by staying with the ps3 an 360 gen. Plus they mostlikly would have to bring it to both next gen consoles at the same time to not seem like its an exclusive. It would have to be rushed to get it to ps4 an i doubt any one could of kept there mouth shut this long an not leaked if it would appear on ps4 instead. Ps3 for sure just give us better reason for us to reserve it, some kind of extra content or something if you want my $5 bucks early

sent from my Cricket Note 2

Comment

Can't see it coming for the ps4 myself like the others said all the main production is for the current gen consoles that we have seen.

Comment

Rockstar have already said that the delay has nothing to do with moving the game to next-gen systems. It's all about polishing the game. Getting it up to that Rockstar standard. This is what they said on the delay on the Rockstar website:

Hey all, we understand many of you guys are disappointed with this news – unfortunately sometimes such delays are necessary in all forms of entertainment, and especially in the case of a game experience as massive and complex as GTAV. However this does not give you free reign to be abusive in comments. The general rules of common courtesy, decency and behavior as listed above the Comment Box still apply here, therefore anyone continuing to post abusive comments will have their privileges suspended.

Also:

To those of you saying or seeing various conspiracy theories about there being some other ulterior motive for this delay, rest assured that they’re all nonsense – literally the only reason we’ve delayed the release is because we want the game to be as good as it needs to be.

For those of you asking about the official box art, that will be coming out a bit later as well.

Thank you all for understanding.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X