Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Telltale Writer Teases Something Related To ‘The Walking Dead’ Coming Before Season T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telltale Writer Teases Something Related To ‘The Walking Dead’ Coming Before Season T

Hey, you. Did you hear about that game based on The Walking Dead? We’ve only barely covered it here (ha!), so if you’re unfamiliar, it’s an episodic game from Telltale Games that’s set in TWD universe that follows a group of people trying to survive in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zom — err, what am I doing? Of course you’ve heard about the game. I’m pretty sure every other post I wrote last year was about how amazing it was. Obviously, Telltale Games is hard at work on season two, but according to Telltale writer Gary Whitta’s tease in a recent interview on IGN’s Up at Noon, we won’t have to wait for the second season to roll out for more TWD.

“You won’t have to wait for season two to play more Walking Dead,” Whitta told IGN. “We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two.” Something that bridges the gap between season one and two, perhaps? Bonus episodes, like a season 1.5? Whatever it is, I’m glad Telltale knows we’re pumped for more TWD and they’re working on bringing us an appetizer for season two. What would you like it to be?
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X