Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Poster Leaks, But is it Legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Poster Leaks, But is it Legit?

We already know that another Assassin's Creed game is coming. Hell, it was a foregone conclusion before Ubisoft even announced it, but today has seen what could be a leaked poster for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag finding its way onto the internet.

It shows the new hero on the deck of a pirate ship fighting with swords and muskets surrounded by beardy buccaneers. Early rumblings suggest that the hooded hero - who looks remarkably like Connor from ACIII - is Edward Kenway, Connor's grandad and Haytham's dad, a privateer, pirate and an assassin, obviously.

Apparently, it'll be set in the Caribbean on several islands including Jamaica, Cuba and the Bahamas, and is more than likely coming to both next-gen and current-gen consoles.

Assassin's Creed does Pirates of the Caribbean? We'll have to wait and see if this proves legitimate. For now, check out the poster and leaked screenshot below. We'll have more on Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (assuming that's what it'll be called) when we get it.

this is a map that is supposedly found on the back of the black flag poster

Comment

Ubisoft never needs a break lol
      Anyway it's sad I'm not too keen on this information, the third AC was horrible.

Comment

I agree, AC3 was a huge disappointment. AC2 is the best one imo. The second screenshot looks nice btw

Comment

I didn't mind ac3 having played all in the franchise though i must say it was not the same as the older ones in alotta ways i guess people expected more

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X