Rambo: The Video Game to Use Original Stallone Voice-Tracks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo: The Video Game to Use Original Stallone Voice-Tracks

Reef Entertainment has announced that Rambo: The Video Game will utilise the original voice-tracks from the movies, taking dialogue from Sylvester Stallone as John Rambo and the late Richard Crenna as Colonel Samuel Trautman.

“Our goal is to produce the finest Rambo video game ever made. To do that, we are including dialogue, special effects, and music from the movies.," said a spokesperson for Reef.

StudioCanal has provided the audio reels from its archives for the game, with the original voice recording tapes from First Blood, First Blood Part II and Rambo III enabling the team to deliver "the pristine vocal performances of Stallone and Crenna that we have included in the game,” the Reef spokesperson added.

Rambo: The Video Game will be launching in 2013. Check out two new screenshots from the game below.

Er, dumb ass, I guess he forgot about the rambo games I, or we played when I was a kid on the Amiga. But perhaps he means the first 3D game. My brother is obsessed with that Rambo & Rocky Stallone shit, I guess he'll be tugging himself every night over the pictures until the release

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

why can't they just get stallone and record his voice?

btw this can make a good game, the movie is the type of movie that shhould be a game.

Comment

Originally posted by JackV View Post
        why can't they just get stallone and record his voice?

btw this can make a good game, the movie is the type of movie that shhould be a game.
        His voice is different to what it was when the movie was made some 30 years ago, it'd be like the same thing getting Pacino to resequence his voice for a new Scarface game with his voice all aged and croaky

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X