WATCH G.O.V. (housereps) ripping them all off the map on S&D COD MW3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATCH G.O.V. (housereps) ripping them all off the map on S&D COD MW3

this is me playing search & destroy on cod mw3 with friends.. first round i ripped all 6 in a round, second right right after i ripped 5 guys and defused the bomb, was a nice gameplay so i asked a friend who is ripping those videos and post them on his own channel etc.. search & destroy is my favorite cod gameplay, i love it when everybody dies and watch me playing lol, gives me a special boost

btw, the guy whos talking there is not me of course, its my friend from cologne who has all this equipment to rip vids etc..

[MENTION=2072]Klockwork [MENTION=747]Papaveli [MENTION=458]Exodus [MENTION=856]L-Booma [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71

Wow he never stops talking

Comment

rasiert bruder hahahaha
      [MENTION=911]Big G.O.V. endlich haste wieder deinen namen....

finally you have your name again....
      Last edited by Mr.Passion; 04-05-2013, 05:27 PM.

Comment

i hate search and destroy!!!! lol...

i just went 102 - 8 or something in kill confirmed today... i wish i could rip this sht.. its my first time going over 100 kills on kill confirmed.. i used get stuck in the 90s.. but never hit 100 until today...

Comment

100's god dam.. I be in the 60's an still way ahead of everyone else in the match.

sent from my Cricket Note 2

Comment

Im speaking of Black Ops 2 though

sent from my Cricket Note 2

Comment

Lol the guy talking sounds really happy, as if his been waiting for the game release and just played it for the first time lol. What's he talking aboot?

Cool gameplay, I like S&D, too many annoying 6 year olds who rage quit and have no patience though

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
              Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X