Black Ops 2 - Prestige Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ops 2 - Prestige Question

Hey guys I've been playing COD but I never really played multiplayer until recently in Black Ops 2 there's a trophy if you prestige. I'm level 46 right now. I've got 2 questions:

-is level 55 the last level before prestiging?
    -will I lose my weapon upgrades and such when I prestige? I've prestiged a few guns and I was wondering if ill lose the weapon level once I prestige?

Thanks. Also I made my logo thing the handgun and turned it the opposite way. Handle on the left. Then wrote 2Pac on the gun. Haha like his old logo. Ill upload a pic to show later. It's nothin too bad ass but I like it!

55 is the highest level but you have to keep playing a little more until the bar goes across the screen one more time & then the prestige option unlocks, it doesn't take that much extra playing

you keep your weapon unlocks thru all prestige levels, you only lose your weapon unlocks if you prestige your weapon, after unlocking enough stuff a weapon prestige option unlocks

if you max prestige every weapon in a class (like every smg or assault rifle) then you unlock diamond camo for them

Comment

I don't prestige anymore, whats the point lol, it bothers me you have to get all your stuff again from ground up. Is it for nerds to show off and be like, look at my Prestige 15 emblem, I'm cooler than you, I played 8928928922672 hours.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

you prestige after completing level 55 and all your guns will stay the same but you wont ba able to chose your classes until after level 4 i think it was after you prestige...

i might add that i am a legit prestige master and have a 2.15 K/D...... lol...

a little publicity stunt from me... sorry...

Comment

Prestige is for noobs!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Only reason I want to prestige is for the trophy lol I'm a trophy whore.

So I will not lose my gun prestiges for prestiging my overall career thing? You only lose your weapon attachments when you prestige the gun itself.

I'm going to prestige one time get the trophy then move on to get the rest of my trophies on GOW ascension and The walking dead and shit.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Well change of plans. I prestige then I do it again lol I'm prestige 2 level 27 I believe. Maxed out 3 guns fully. Been knocking out the attachment calling cards and others lol games addicting. No wonder people get hooked and crazy. On top of that I beat The Walking Dead Survival Instinct 3 times in one day!! Almost have all the trophies on there.
              [MENTION=747]Papaveli before I didn't know what a prestige master is. Now I do and holy shit! How many hours of gameplay is that lol!

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                Well change of plans. I prestige then I do it again lol I'm prestige 2 level 27 I believe. Maxed out 3 guns fully. Been knocking out the attachment calling cards and others lol games addicting. No wonder people get hooked and crazy. On top of that I beat The Walking Dead Survival Instinct 3 times in one day!! Almost have all the trophies on there.
                [MENTION=747]Papaveli before I didn't know what a prestige master is. Now I do and holy shit! How many hours of gameplay is that lol!

its literally a couple days worth lol... like total time played like days worth... im trying to find out how many exactly but the fckin website for stats sucks azz

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                  its literally a couple days worth lol... like total time played like days worth... im trying to find out how many exactly but the fckin website for stats sucks azz
                  Wow that's crazy lol. Well I've been on vacation this week and Ice played like 8 hours at a time lol when my girl goes to work I play all day lmao

Comment

It took me around 3 months of heavy playing to get Prestige Master. I still need to prestige my weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
                      It took me around 3 months of heavy playing to get Prestige Master. I still need to prestige my weapons.
                      I like trying to get all the calling cards. I've done 3 weapon prestige 2 max.

MTAR
                      MP7
                      Type 25

Working on Vector 12 or something now and the PDW-57 or whatever.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X