Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GTA V Trailers

loving the new characters, cant wait for this to drop

Looks damn good, one of my fav games...cant wait to play!

Comment

they still got it

looks fun as hell.

Comment

Oh shit ! I cant wait

Comment

looks great & trevor's gonna be hilarious

Comment

Can't wait to play this game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            sigpic

Comment

im so excited for this game... im just terrified that they are gonna ruin something...

it scared the fck outta me when they said that they cars are going to handle better.... yea they could be improved a bit but i lked the realistic aspect of it.. i dont want the cars to handle like they do on saints row.. thats just fcking ridiculous... you can be going 90 and turn on a dime... its stupid...

DONT RUIN IT ROCKSTAR!!!

HEFFAS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post
                im so excited for this game... im just terrified that they are gonna ruin something...

it scared the fck outta me when they said that they cars are going to handle better.... yea they could be improved a bit but i lked the realistic aspect of it.. i dont want the cars to handle like they do on saints row.. thats just fcking ridiculous... you can be going 90 and turn on a dime... its stupid...

I doubt it will be a dissapointment like saints row 3, rockstar are pro at making decent games
                DONT RUIN IT ROCKSTAR!!!

HEFFAS!!
                I doubt it will be a dissapointment like saints row 3, rockstar are pro at making decent games

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Systim View Post

gta4 was perfect... actually just about everyone was perfect for the time it was put out... trust me... i have faith! lol... it just scares me!! hahahah

so far its just looking like an enhanced version of gta4 but on the westcoast... and thats exactly what i expected and want... and plus everything they have added extra is always a plus!!

Comment

Originally posted by Papaveli View Post

DONT RUIN IT ROCKSTAR!!!

HEFFAS!!
                    don't be afraid R* won't make it arcade'ish, that's 100%

Sent from my Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
                    www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
                    www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
                    www.facebook.com/LilProphet
                    www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Wow that looks awesome!! I'm glad to see how nice it looks. I wonder how the game is, do you start as one character and finish his story before going to the next, can you switch whenever, choose your character, or if it switches automatically? Regardless it'll be awesome. I like how it's 3 different "worlds" of life. Rich, hood, and poor. Should be really cool.

Comment

When will be released game for PC ?

THUG LIFE = "The Hate U Gave, Lil Infants Fuck Everybody".

NIGGA = "Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplish".

OUTLAW = "Operating Under Thug Lawz Az Warriorz".

M.O.B. = Member Of Bloods" или "Money Over Bitches".

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
                          Wow that looks awesome!! I'm glad to see how nice it looks. I wonder how the game is, do you start as one character and finish his story before going to the next, can you switch whenever, choose your character, or if it switches automatically? Regardless it'll be awesome. I like how it's 3 different "worlds" of life. Rich, hood, and poor. Should be really cool.
                          I think you can switch character at any point in the game

Comment

Trevor looks like a bad ass charakter

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X