PS4 or New Xbox (help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 or New Xbox (help)

Alright so i'm saving up some cash to the one of these two console. I see alot of people posting different stuff about both.But in all honesty I dont want to read everything and since I aint no cpu wiz or console wiz. Most will only be giberish to me lol.

the games I usually play on consoles are sport games and a couple of gun games and such.

So which should I get and can you give me some main attractions for for each console.

Thaks reallyappreciate it
    GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Originally posted by Krow View Post
    Alright so i'm saving up some cash to the one of these two console. I see alot of people posting different stuff about both.But in all honesty I dont want to read everything and since I aint no cpu wiz or console wiz. Most will only be giberish to me lol.

the games I usually play on consoles are sport games and a couple of gun games and such.

So which should I get and can you give me some main attractions for for each console.

Thaks reallyappreciate it
    well, if you play only sport games then you should buy the console which is more cheap

if you compare the exclusive titles of the last 2 generations then you should buy the PS4 because Sony will release great exlusive titles
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Playstation has always been solid. It was kind of the underdog because Xbox was easier for developers to make games on. But they've changed that for the ps4.

God of war
      Uncharted
      Resistance fall of man

Are 3 great exclusives too. Most games are on both systems so like [MENTION=458]Exodus said go for the cheaper system.

Keep in mind, ps3 had free Internet play, a www browser, Netflix (on both), it had the blu ray player too, played DVDs too. I think Xbox plays DVD but not bluray.

I mean it's your choice of course but I'm getting ps4 no questions asked.

Comment

We dont even know most ins and outs from both consoles, plus we dont even know all the games for. So hard to choose if you are not sure.

I know which console I will buy first (will buy both), which is Sony because i like the games more. Plus the controller is a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
          I think Xbox plays DVD but not bluray.
          Blu-Ray = Sony, so Microsoft have to pay Sony when they want releases their games on Blu-Ray but they never will

sure the most games are on both consoles but Sony had always the best exlusive titles

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
            Blu-Ray = Sony, so Microsoft have to pay Sony when they want releases their games on Blu-Ray but they never will

sure the most games are on both consoles but Sony had always the best exlusive titles
            The new xbox def will be blue ray.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
              The new xbox def will be blue ray.
              Blu-Ray ...without e

didnt know that, so Sony will technical get money for each game that Microsoft sells

Comment

Thxs for all the imput, before starting the thread it was ps4, so it looks like it might be that for the moment. The free internet really helps for that
                GO HABS GO!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Plus the controller is a lot better.
                  So true! Man Xbox controller is hideous to the hands but doesn't look bad I suppose. But I've always liked the PS controller and glad they keep them about the same. Consistency is a good thing.

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                  Blu-Ray = Sony, so Microsoft have to pay Sony
                  I knew Sony owned BR but never thought about Xbox having to pay for those disc lmao!! Epic.

Comment

gonna get both myself but really undecided on which one to get first now.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                      gonna get both myself but really undecided on which one to get first now.
                      I hate the fact ms is more focussing on a multi media box which play tv lol instead of the games.

Sony is all about gaming. They showed that in the press conference as well.

Comment

I hate the fact ms is more focussing on a multi media box which play tv lol instead of the games.

Sony is all about gaming. They showed that in the press conference as well.
                        Yep i couldn't agree more and you know how much of a 360 fan i am but that conference really left me thinking WTF? i hope E3 showcases more games which they said they will i know there trying to go after the broader market and haul everyone in not just gamers but i find that dumb myself if things don't pan out at E3 and im not more impressed then it will most likely be a ps4 for me first but ill guess ill have to wait and see E3 is not far away now. [MENTION=2254]DarkPhantom13 is attending E3 this year and is very lucky as he will get to test drive the consoles most likely DP we expect a review! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
                          Yep i couldn't agree more and you know how much of a 360 fan i am but that conference really left me thinking WTF? i hope E3 showcases more games which they said they will i know there trying to go after the broader market and haul everyone in not just gamers but i find that dumb myself if things don't pan out at E3 and im not more impressed then it will most likely be a ps4 for me first but ill guess ill have to wait and see E3 is not far away now. [MENTION=2254]DarkPhantom13 is attending E3 this year and is very lucky as he will get to test drive the consoles most likely DP we expect a review! LOL
                          Haha hell yea i'll give my review when i get back.

Comment

Let E3 pass before making any decisions. It's only a few weeks away. Microsoft is claiming they have 15 exclusives coming within the first year of the Xbox One's release. 8 are supposed to be completely new IPs. As far as Sony, you can bet they'll have a good handful of their own exclusives.

And as far as Blu-Ray, I don't know whether Microsoft has to pay Sony or not. Sony after all isn't the only company that had a hand in developing Blu-Ray from the very beginning. Many companies had a hand in the development of Blu-Ray technology. But even if Microsoft did have to pay Sony, that works both ways. You don't think Sony has to pay Microsoft for having Windows on Sony PCs?

Comment

sony play station.... eeasyy

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X