Call of Duty Ghosts Widescreen Presentation Trailer E3 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty Ghosts Widescreen Presentation Trailer E3 2013

E3 2013 is currently underway so you'll be getting a lot of cool video game news over the next couple of days! One of the games I'm really excited about is Call of Duty: Ghosts. I've got a few videos for the game here for you to check out! One is an ultra widescreen trailer for the game that plays on a loop at the E3 event on a huge panoramic screen. The other two videos feature some gameplay demo footage.

The story "takes place following a devastating event that changed the global balance of power, with the United States no longer recognized as a superpower. Ten years after the event, a band of elite soldiers known as the "Ghosts" wage a covert war against an unseen enemy, with the outcome having far-reaching consequences for both themselves and the remains of America."

This is the tenth installment in the Call of Duty franchise and the sixth developed by Infinity Ward. The game will be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii U, Xbox 360 and on November 5th, 2013. It will also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.

I'm not impressed. They make these kind of trailers for COD every year where it looks all groundbreaking & spankin, fact of the matter is, COD never evolves, it's just the same shit every year, different smell.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Just gimme search & destroy with a few new maps and im happy...

Dont care for single player shit... Cod is maybe the weakest single player i have ever seen!!!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X