Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW ‘The Evil Within’ Footage Leaks Out, Watch It Before It’s Taken Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW ‘The Evil Within’ Footage Leaks Out, Watch It Before It’s Taken Down!

This video probably won’t stay up for too long, so I suggest checking it out before Bethesda tears the video down. Youtuber GammersStyle has posted a video recorded during one of the behind-closed-doors press showings of Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami’s The Evil Within. The only gameplay we’ve seen so far has revolved around Sebastian’s trying to escape from a chainsaw-wielding maniac — this video has all new footage, including a bloody hall scene that’s more than a little reminiscent of The Shining and a brief look at that bloody four-armed boss lady.

It’s shoddily recorded and the cameraman has a nasty habit of only capturing the top half of the screen, but don’t let that keep you from enjoying a brief sneak peak of this crazy exciting next-gen horror game.

The Evil Within launches on the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2014.

have seen it, but as i can remember no ingame scenes? mhh but the trailer is really bad ass of that game, really really wel made true horror

I HOPE SOME OLD silent hill resievil survival horror, man how i miss those times
    He was a nice middle class nigga
    But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
    Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
    Working...
    X