Mortal Kombat launches on PC via Steam, price slashed on PSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Kombat launches on PC via Steam, price slashed on PSN

NetherRealm Studios' gory one-on-one fighter, Mortal Kombat, is now available on PC platforms via Steam and other digital distribution services, collecting all previously released DLC in an all-in-one package. A retail version is set for release on August 6.

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition includes all DLC released in the months following Mortal Kombat's 2011 console launch, adding the playable characters Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain, and yes, Freddy Krueger from the A Nightmare on Elm Street film series. Fellow slasher film star Jason Voorhees was not invited to the tournament, unfortunately.

PlayStation 3 owners can currently pick up a digital copy of the original, non-Komplete version of Mortal Kombat at a steep dis[k]ount. For this week only, Mortal Kombat is available from the PlayStation Network for $9.99, and the price is slashed to $5 for PlayStation Plus members. The PS Vita version is also on sale for $9.99, or $5 for PS Plus subscribers.

I didn't know MK wasn't on pc. Lol they've been missing out!

Comment

that komplete edition hurts me, i never would buy that, reason sounds very freaky, but everytime u boot that game, on the title screen scorpion beats subzero in the middle of his face :/
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

I think if you got a good graphics card and a 360/ps3 Controller, it's better than consoles cuz of graphics mainly and quick loading time

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X