No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V Official GamePlay!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto V Official GamePlay!!

As if you’re not already hurting to play some new Grand Theft Auto, the folks over at Rockstar Games released an almost 5-minute long gameplay video to the public. This is the first time that we’re seeing gameplay of Grand Theft Auto V, and Rockstar narrates us through an introduction of the game to get us prepared.

As we’ve known for sometime now, Grand Theft Auto V will feature three main characters instead of just one. There’s Michael, Franklin, and Trevor, all of which are quite unique in their own way. The game will let you switch between these three characters, almost like controlling your own team, where the players you aren’t actively controlling at the time are simply on autopilot until you take over.

The video also features different things that you can do besides run away from the cops and blow stuff up. Players can customize cars, such as picking a new paint job and choosing new wheels (a much better selection of features than the Pay ‘n’ Spray auto shop in previous GTA titles).

Players can also play golf and tennis, as well as go skydiving and cycling. You can even meditate while watching the sunset (a bit weird, yes). You can also go hunting for deer and other wildlife. Mechanics in the game have changed a bit as well in order to make a better gameplay experience. Switching guns is a lot quicker this time around, and driving cars looks to be a better experience than previous titles.

One of the biggest features of Grand Theft Auto V, however, is the number of heists that your three main characters have to pull off as a team. The best part is that the player gets to choose how to perform these heists, such as robbing a jewelry store quietly and stealthy, or breaking in and making a huge scene. In the end, GTA V looks to be one of the most immersive games in the series to date, and with a release date of September 17, we still have a ways to go before we can get our grubby hands on it.

Make Sure To Visit My Website FlacMafia.net
    Welcome To South Florida! Coming Soon!!

I already posted this but only the video, not an entire article.
    This is gonna be the game of the year.
    I wanna play it already

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Comment

With 3 characters thats so awesome, i hope the release is september cant wait to play it! these gonna be hard on Fire

Comment

Could quite possibly be the best game ever made

Comment

This game looks sick as fuck... The video definitely lived up to my expectations
            I ain't choosing sides
            Hell nah,fuck everybody
            It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
            Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
            Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
            I'm bullet proof
            Blazed up on top of my man's roof
            Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
            Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
            It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
            Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

There is always so much hype around this game, but part 4 was garbage in my opinion.

Lets hope part 5 will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatic View Post
                With 3 characters thats so awesome, i hope the release is september cant wait to play it! these gonna be hard on Fire
                I think its coming out on september 17th

Comment

so fucking awesome

Comment

I too like [MENTION=856]L-Booma hope its better than 4 and from the looks of it it is!
                    Love.

Comment

4th part was awesome, only bad thing was at 60 percent u was through the game, and further mission were like kill 100 pigeons thats lol.

but 5th OMG look at me, then u know why GTA has so much hype, each part i bought on first day - A MUST!
                      He was a nice middle class nigga
                      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

By far it's going to be the best gta! I'm more excited now that before. Is it going to be on ps3 & 4?

Comment

[MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 ps3 only from what ive read all over the net:/
                          He was a nice middle class nigga
                          But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                          Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
                            [MENTION=3662]MCNewYork71 ps3 only from what ive read all over the net:/
                            Thanks for the response. That's what I was thinking. They've been working on this for a while so they will probably put this out on current systems and then the next game be on ps4

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X