Lars The COD Pro LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lars The COD Pro LOL

Found some old videos from me when I was playing official tournaments and wars on Cod4, Mw2 and Black Ops 1. The ending of that first video lol.

beast just tearing it up! nice vids lars thanks for sharing

Comment

lol ?

Comment

lol the first vid u guys are vs 3 guys and you have like 12
        It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Comment

Originally posted by motion View Post
          lol the first vid u guys are vs 3 guys and you have like 12
          its 6 vs 5, as you can see the person have a score of 0-0 because he is the referee .

Comment

Lars you're a noob bro, I only use me pistol

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
            Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
              Lars you're a noob bro, I only use me pistol
              Pistols are so gay and overpowered, especially these full auto pistols. Noob shit!

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                Pistols are so gay and overpowered, especially these full auto pistols. Noob shit!
                No, just means you can't handle precision aiming with a 7 clip mag, up against your 30 round assault refiles with red dot or scopes

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

^^this is true^^
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                    No, just means you can't handle precision aiming with a 7 clip mag, up against your 30 round assault refiles with red dot or scopes
                    Lol na, i use the mag myself. Its so easy to kill people with it.

Cod is too easy anyway, only clan matches and tournaments can be fun. Public play is too easy, spawnkilling every game.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                    Working...
                    X