Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting rid of all my COD games due to rage, controller & mobile phone destruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting rid of all my COD games due to rage, controller & mobile phone destruction

Before snapping the Lag Ops 2 disc in half, I may as well sell it for like $25 and use that to buy a new controller lmao. Pissed off bout the mobile doe, that was a $800 phone. Now it's nothing more than paper weight

Battlefield uses actual servers right? it's not that fuckin cheap garbage P2P host shit that Activision & Gayarch so comfortably use?

K bye
    Last edited by KW; 07-15-2013, 12:08 PM.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Are u playing on a console?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

i think ur p4obably the number 1 gamer in this forum .. and maybe regionally wherever u stay .. Seems like u take gaming pretty seriously

Comment

[MENTION=846]WesleyPipes Yep, if i played games on PC, I wouldn't use a controller lol..

[MENTION=7784]Omar I don't know what to say, thanks? hawhaw

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
        Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

hahah, i expected 2 see an elpresador video when i was reading this title

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X