Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand theft auto v is overrated and boring

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

agree 100% never played san andreas much n i buy gta 5 that game is boring as fuck!!
    It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Comment

I wouldn't really know if it's overrated, since I'm not in my teens anymore and don't play videogames at all.

Comment

Gta 5 is amazing. But because the hype, people thought jesus was coming back and forgot that its just a video game.

I love the game. Story, the world, freedom, graphics, its all dope as hell

This dude is really a noob sometines. why he bought GTA if he is not playin the story mode, dumbass.

Comment

If anyone thinks GTA is overrated I can assure you there is a CURE.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Soul View Post
            I wouldn't really know if it's overrated, since I'm not in my teens anymore and don't play videogames at all.
            Well you're missing out then.

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Gta is gta, always the same, a VIDEOGAME lol
              These people and their hypes nowadays.. Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
                Well you're missing out then.
                I beg to differ; there are many way more productive things I can be doing than playing video games. But to each their own.

Comment

I beg to differ; there are many way more productive things I can be doing than playing video games. But to each their own.

nothing personal but, if there are more productive things for you to do, then why are you on a forum? lol

I Know Death Follows Me
                  But
                  I'll Murder Him First

Comment

Playing video games has nothing to conflict with whether someone's being productive or not, its a source of entertainment, an activity.

Mind you, GTA V costed just as much money to produce (220,000,000) to a lot of Hollywood movies, like Avatar or Spider Man 3. I can assure you a lot of adults are playing it around the world so when I say you're missing out, I mean you are really missing out =)

Comment

Originally posted by Creation View Post
                      nothing personal but, if there are more productive things for you to do, then why are you on a forum? lol
                      Oh, yes, I sure do seem to devote too much time to my "online life", as is evident from my extremely high post count.

Comment

Comment

did u liked previous gta series? if so whats ur favorite

Comment

Originally posted by reaszon View Post
                            did u liked previous gta series? if so whats ur favorite
                            GTA I
                            GTA London
                            GTA II

all on ps1

best gta games

Comment

to much multiplayer on consoles makes you feel that way

btw. vice city was the best.
                              He was a nice middle class nigga
                              But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                              Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X