Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-Booma's Ps4 Stream "Fuck Yea LOL"

My Ps4 stream, playing Killzone, Fifa 14 or BF4

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

streaming right now!

Comment

watching now but it's lame because you arn't shooting and it's that shit walking around lol damn. maybe next time i'll see some action. graphics are fucking dope though.

Comment

Let me know when you play fifa 14, i want to see that lol. Hopefully i'll be on whenever you play it.

I play the game at times at my friends house. It's not bad. I love sport gamess and the whole campaign mode.

Edit: i see you are playing BF4

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie G View Post
          Let me know when you play fifa 14, i want to see that lol. Hopefully i'll be on whenever you play it.

I play the game at times at my friends house. It's not bad. I love sport gamess and the whole campaign mode.

joined an empy server with friends, but I am a fucking beast lol.

waiting till more players join.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
            joined an empy server with friends, but I am a fucking beast lol.

waiting till more players join.
            BF4 is dope, first time i see the game play. I used to play BF3 on the pc. Just watching you play makes want to go buy a ps4 lol. Good shit.

Comment

BF4 is dope, first time i see the game play. I used to play BF3 on the pc. Just watching you play makes want to go buy a ps4 lol. Good shit.
              yea its amazing, only fucked up thing is: in conquest 64 you get erros all the time, this kick you back to the dashboard and need to restart the whole game. Its on xbox, pc and ps4. They said that they will fix it soon.

Comment

Watching you play atm lol.

The only game I play on a regulary basis is Counter Strike 1.6, since 2003 and damn these games have developed! The graphics are awesome and the atmosphere…

Never thought I'd say this, but I really don't understand why they develop these kind of games and why people play them. That game looks so real and the atmosphere is actually like in a war. If you keep in mind there's war going on in Syria with all the brutality and baby murdering, this seems really gruesome and perverted in some ways, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Collecter View Post
                  Watching you play atm lol.

The only game I play on a regulary basis is Counter Strike 1.6, since 2003 and damn these games have developed! The graphics are awesome and the atmosphere…

Never thought I'd say this, but I really don't understand why they develop these kind of games and why people play them. That game looks so real and the atmosphere is actually like in a war. If you keep in mind there's war going on in Syria with all the brutality and baby murdering, this seems really gruesome and perverted in some ways, to be honest.
                  You play counterstrike yourself lol

Comment

BF4 looks cool

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mack View Post
                      BF4 looks cool
                      I stopped playing, its one big lagg fest tonight in the conquest servers with 64 people. I hope they will fix it soon.

maybe going to plat some fifa in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                        I stopped playing, its one big lagg fest tonight in the conquest servers with 64 people. I hope they will fix it soon.

maybe going to plat some fifa in a bit.
                        no fifa noooooooooooooooooo

lol

u are not a nba fan right?? man nba 2k is a hell of a game

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mack View Post
                          no fifa noooooooooooooooooo

lol

u are not a nba fan right?? man nba 2k is a hell of a game
                          I like NBA, but not that much to buy a game of it.

Comment

Stream is Online with Fifa 14 Ultimate team (division 6). Im not super good in fifa yet hahahaha.

Comment

Nice stream man, yeah everyone's having issues on the 64 player conquest mode, I perfer Rush at the moment.

I played over 40 hours on the ps3 last week on Battlefield then finally tried it out on the Playstation 4 lastnight and man was it a kick in the head when I seen the graphics even down to the details on the ground and walls around you.
                              Love.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X