Konami outlines Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes pricing scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konami outlines Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes pricing scheme

Konami has revealed exactly how much you'll pay for Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes, regardless of platform and whether you prefer digital or a physical copy.

Earlier today a tweet revealed that the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game will set you back $20 for a digital copy or $30 for a physical one. The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 iterations of Ground Zeroes are a bit more costly, at $30 for the digital version and $40 for the physical.

Those wondering which version to purchase should know that both Sony and Microsoft consoles have their own exclusive missions not found in the other company's version of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

I really hate when gaming companies release only exclusive content to one platform

Comment

Wait... I thought the next gen versions weren't getting a physical copy. When the prices were initially announced, the Xbox One & PlayStation 4 versions were only going to be digital. Good thing if that has changed.

Comment

Why is this not a full priced game?

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
          Why is this not a full priced game?
          Because it's a prologue

idk if you've play MGS2 but that game is separated in 2 parts: the Tank section and the Plant section. The tanker section is the prologue and the Plant is the actual game itself.

GZ serves as a prologue to Phantom Pain because apparently PP is gonna be a massive game and their putting this out to give everyone their MGS fix haha.

This may be a bad business move, but I'm gonna buy it regardless. I'm not getting any of the next gen consoles anytime soon.
          A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
          & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
          & getting the benefits that go along with it
          Everythin that's out here for kings like us
          The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
          They don't understand is because we really from Africa
          & that's where all this stuff come from
          & we originated from kings

Comment

MGS best game ever...damn mates, yall cant picture how my brain smoked after the 4th part....its so much story, and full of quality...i instantly forgot 10% of the story after beating MGS4, to much lol and from "to much story" means if u really played all parts.

whatever comes, comes. ill buy it, stop talkin - take my money and stfu pls.

He was a nice middle class nigga
            But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
            Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

so as a MGS fan I have to buy both versions -.- ...but fuck it - it's MGS bitch!!!
              My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
              Vinyls: 60
              Cassettes: 110
              CDs: 216

Comment

The prices are cheap tho.

Comment

will get both having the prologue isn't all that bad as long as they are having the price points which they stated Phantom Pain will be the one i really can't wait to get my hands on with it being the initial game.

Comment

Originally posted by H.O.V.A. View Post
                    Because it's a prologue

idk if you've play MGS2 but that game is separated in 2 parts: the Tank section and the Plant section. The tanker section is the prologue and the Plant is the actual game itself.

GZ serves as a prologue to Phantom Pain because apparently PP is gonna be a massive game and their putting this out to give everyone their MGS fix haha.

This may be a bad business move, but I'm gonna buy it regardless. I'm not getting any of the next gen consoles anytime soon.
                    I played MGs2, but cant remember this. I am pretty sure that I just played the full game (one game).

So the Ground Zeroes things will be in Phantom Pain as well? So its a kind of big demo, like with Grand Turismo 5 Progolue? Or is something totally different?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck_Taylor84 View Post
                      I really hate when gaming companies release only exclusive content to one platform
                      Stiff shit bro, that's the beauty of competition.

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
                      Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by L-Booma View Post
                        I played MGs2, but cant remember this. I am pretty sure that I just played the full game (one game).

So the Ground Zeroes things will be in Phantom Pain as well? So its a kind of big demo, like with Grand Turismo 5 Progolue? Or is something totally different?
                        Yeah, GZ will be like Grand Turismo 5
                        A lil over a year ago I was in bondage
                        & now I'm back out here reaping the blessings
                        & getting the benefits that go along with it
                        Everythin that's out here for kings like us
                        The reason why we like this this jewelry & this diamonds & stuff
                        They don't understand is because we really from Africa
                        & that's where all this stuff come from
                        & we originated from kings

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                        Working...
                        X