Konami Releases Financial Report, Budgeting for 14 New Games by 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Konami Releases Financial Report, Budgeting for 14 New Games by 2015

Analyst David Gibson is reporting that Konami plans to release 14 new console titles by 2015, saying that the company "budgeted to release seven major console titles" in 2014 and "sees the same number released in FY3/2015."

According to Konami's consolidated financial report, sales of computer and video game titles have "remained steady" with the report pointing to the Pro Evolution Soccer series (also known as World Soccer Winning Eleven) as an example. The company has seen growth in content for social networks, attributing the growth to the "development of native applications for smart devices," however, consolidated revenues for Konami's digital entertainment segment were down 11.1% year-over-year.

The report says Konami will, "continue to strive towards producing hit titles by leveraging existing content." The company plans to follow through with this strategy with the release of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2.

They need to add all their games to Steam & stop ignoring the PC platform. I want more Silent Hill!

Comment

Are they still around lol... I haven't seen that logo since my Super Nitendo days..
      I ain't choosing sides
      Hell nah,fuck everybody
      It's Westside when I ride watch 4 dead bodies
      Lyrics are colorful words and anesthetics
      Problems are getting worked out faster than calisthenics
      I'm bullet proof
      Blazed up on top of my man's roof
      Hands on a fully AK now what 'cha plan to do
      Moon motherfuckaz til they feel me
      It's West Coast nigga fuck New York
      Now did everybody hear me?

Comment

Contra 3 for SNES was the
        It Don't Stop Til The Casket Drop

Comment

Originally posted by skitzo View Post
          They need to add all their games to Steam & stop ignoring the PC platform. I want more Silent Hill!
          i can always use more silent hill!

Comment

Konami was so great during the SNES, Mega Drive/Genesis, PS1 & PS2 days but now they are totally crap
            My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
            Vinyls: 60
            Cassettes: 110
            CDs: 216

Comment

omg i played all them silent hills parts, dudes why u keep pumpin silent hill ? horror movies gets scarier every minute, and yall are cool with the silent hill games? dont get it. sh1-2 are real bizarr shit, not horror sh1-2 were all saw parts just in terms of the thrill
              He was a nice middle class nigga
              But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
              Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Originally posted by chatzon View Post
                omg i played all them silent hills parts, dudes why u keep pumpin silent hill ? horror movies gets scarier every minute, and yall are cool with the silent hill games? dont get it. sh1-2 are real bizarr shit, not horror sh1-2 were all saw parts just in terms of the thrill
                yeah, silent hill 1&2 are dope ...silent hill 3 have 2 things I can't connived at:
                - based on the story of part 1 but used the locations of part 2 (i know why they did that ...it's easier to use same parts than to development the locations of the PS1 game for PS2)
                - [SPOILER]Harry Mason dies in Silent Hill 3[/SPOILER]

Zone Of The Enders 1&2 are two other dope Konami games
                My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                Vinyls: 60
                Cassettes: 110
                CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
                  yeah, silent hill 1&2 are dope ...silent hill 3 have 2 things I can't connived at:
                  - based on the story of part 1 but used the locations of part 2 (i know why they did that ...it's easier to use same parts than to development the locations of the PS1 game for PS2)
                  - [SPOILER]Harry Mason dies in Silent Hill 3[/SPOILER]

Zone Of The Enders 1&2 are two other dope Konami games
                  thx for the spoil, since sh2 i dont want to play this game

and zone mh never liked it, castlevania is off the hook for me, another konami badass game
                  He was a nice middle class nigga
                  But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
                  Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                  Working...
                  X