Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

So the new Metal Gear came out today. Has anyone played it? I'm really enjoying it.

Also, here is my review I wrote for The Koalition. http://thekoalition.com/review/metal...zeroes-review/

Do me a favour and check it out (or at least click the link to support it!)

One thing I will say is: Wait for a price drop if you're not a huge MGS fan.

An hour of Nas and DJ Premier. All their collaborations, plus a few Mr. Kennedy Mixes!

Yep I got it, to drunk to work it out yet but im sure will be amazing when I get into it
    My Current PC
    i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

I picked it up on release day but still haven't had a chance to play it.

Comment

Let me know what you guys think once you played it. I'm curious to see the reaction to the Kiefer Sutherland "performance" and also if my review is like the general consensus.

An hour of Nas and DJ Premier. All their collaborations, plus a few Mr. Kennedy Mixes!

Comment

Right finally sat down and played this yesterday. My initial thoughts were amazing gameplay, graphics, environment etc.... then I know it was going to be short but cmon that took the piss. WHat a fucking tease! the ending cutscene has got me literally waiting for the phantom pain.
          I cant believe this cost £20 though. Should of been £10 max regardless of the replay value? anyway its a TEASE thats how I sum this 'game' up.
          Oh and no David Hayter is a great dissapointment but if the Phantom Pain lives up to how hyped the ending cutscene got me I might be able to live with that.
          I also think people that bought this new should get a discount when the Phantom Pain comes out but cant see that happening.
          Last edited by mat_turbo; 03-23-2014, 08:00 AM.
          My Current PC
          i7 5820k @ 4.4 Ghz w/ Corsair H100i | Asus x99a | 500GB Samsung 850 SSD |250GB Samsung 840 SSD | MSI GTX1080 8GB | Asus Xonar Essence STX | 32GB Corsair Vengence | Corsair AX860

Comment

Originally posted by mat_turbo View Post
            Right finally sat down and played this yesterday. My initial thoughts were amazing gameplay, graphics, environment etc.... then I know it was going to be short but cmon that took the piss. WHat a fucking tease! the ending cutscene has got me literally waiting for the phantom pain.
            I cant believe this cost £20 though. Should of been £10 max regardless of the replay value? anyway its a TEASE thats how I sum this 'game' up.
            Oh and no David Hayter is a great dissapointment but if the Phantom Pain lives up to how hyped the ending cutscene got me I might be able to live with that.
            I also think people that bought this new should get a discount when the Phantom Pain comes out but cant see that happening.
            I have a feeling the reason that David Hayter didn't voice Big Boss is because Solid Snake is going to be in The Phantom Pain. And you can't have 1 person use the same voice for 2 different characters. I have a real huge feeling that Solid Snake will be in The Phantom Pain and will be voiced by David Hayter seeing as how The Phantom Pain takes place before the first MGS! It's funny because there has been alot of other people all saying the exact same thing and Kojima is known for pulling shit like that!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPhantom13 View Post
              I have a feeling the reason that David Hayter didn't voice Big Boss is because Solid Snake is going to be in The Phantom Pain. And you can't have 1 person use the same voice for 2 different characters. I have a real huge feeling that Solid Snake will be in The Phantom Pain and will be voiced by David Hayter seeing as how The Phantom Pain takes place before the first MGS! It's funny because there has been alot of other people all saying the exact same thing and Kojima is known for pulling shit like that!
              My god I hope youre right, MG without Hayter just isnt quite MG. Have you completed ground zeroes yet? were you left creaming for more?
              My Current PC

Comment

Curious to hear [MENTION=458]Exodus thoughts on this game

....I just spent hours trying to do the side missions in the main mission mode, only realised when I returned to the main menu you scroll up and dowwn, lol Fail :/ I thought they wernt very obvious.
                My Current PC

Comment

I played and beat it need 5 more achievements to have em all besides the no points ones i enjoyed it and knew it was gonna be short but not that short but its still great.Currently working on getting S rank on all missions think i only got 2 left to get.The Kiefer Sutherland voice i can say i really didn't like he has been in a few games lately.The sony versios have better easter eggs/extra mission then the MS one i must say although it wasn't to bad playing as raiden and killing snatchers.

Comment

I agree almost word for word!

Comment

Curious to hear [MENTION=458]Exodus thoughts on this game
                      well, I have the PS4 version but no PS4 :/
                      i will buy the PS3 version in few months ...have to learn the next 2 months, so no time
                      to play games but in july my family and friends wont see me for a long time because i will play all games i couldnt play the last multiple months
                      My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                      Vinyls: 60
                      Cassettes: 110
                      CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                      Working...
                      X