Alien: Isolation is coming right toward you on October 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien: Isolation is coming right toward you on October 7

Alien: Isolation has been given a release date of October 7, 2014, according to a tweet from the game's official Twitter profile. The interstellar monster inspired by the nightmares of H.R. Giger will come to PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC, to ensure its frightful reach extends across both current and previous-gen systems.

Seal the vents.

I was so excited when I discovered this game was being made. The demo looked awesome. I now have a ps4 so I'm so ready! Only thing is when I bought the ps4 I saw this was pushed back to January 2015. Mother fuckers :-/
    [MENTION=2399]GreenL420

Comment

Originally posted by MCNewYork71 View Post
      I was so excited when I discovered this game was being made. The demo looked awesome. I now have a ps4 so I'm so ready! Only thing is when I bought the ps4 I saw this was pushed back to January 2015. Mother fuckers :-/
      [MENTION=2399]GreenL420
      ahh nice i believe this will be tons better then the other alien game that didn't turn out so great congratz on getting to the next gen of consoles

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
        ahh nice i believe this will be tons better then the other alien game that didn't turn out so great congratz on getting to the next gen of consoles
        Thanks buddy. I agree, I think this will be much better than the previous alien games. Even though it sounds lame with 1 alien and no guns. The whole survival thing sounds like it'll be fun and with the unpredictable AI it should be amazing. I'm looking forward to it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenL420 View Post
          Here's Hoping...

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X