Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Platforms Revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Platforms Revealed

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be available on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, according to a new Amazon listing.

While it's yet to be confirmed by Activision, the new listings make it clear that the recently revealed shooter will be coming to other consoles than Microsoft's Xbox platforms, which some thought was the case upon seeing the debut trailer. Currently, there's no listing for a Wii U version.

In case you missed it, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare was officially revealed earlier today after the game's debut trailer leaked ahead of schedule. The trailer includes footage captured on Xbox One, which made some speculate the game could be exclusive to Microsoft platforms. It now seems that's not the case.

If you're itching for more info on the upcoming COD game, check out more details on the story and how it's based on real fears, along with our mammoth breakdown of all the futuristic tech we spotted in the trailer.

I've only played Ghosts maybe 30 times because it sucks so much ass & now another is already coming. They need to slow it the hell down and try to make a good game. It's no wonder these CODs are a broken mess.

Comment

I play them for the fuck of it and the achievements but i always move on as i play all different genres of games.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X