Alien: Isolation Is 1080p on Xbox One and PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien: Isolation Is 1080p on Xbox One and PS4

SEGA's Alien: Isolation will look pretty similar on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, with both versions of the horror game running at 1080p.

Creative Assembly's Gary Napper spoke with Total Xbox about the differences in visuals between the next-gen versions of Alien: Isolation and confirmed that the game is 1080p on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. "... When I think about working on the game, it's almost platform agnostic because I only think about the differences between platforms and the different mechanics we can use, like the light on the PS4 pad and the stuff with Kinect 2.0," Napper said.

However, Napper didn't specify how Alien: Isolation was utilizing these console-specific features, nor did he give exact figures on the frame rate for each version, just noting they're similar. "So I think with frame rate it's pretty comparable," Napper said. "There's no noticeable drop or change in graphics between them. Obviously, there are a lot more options to tweak and scale up on the PC."

Along with the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One versions of Alien: Isolation, the Creative Assembly-developed game is also coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Napper didn't touch on the visuals of those two versions though.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I hope it's not a piece of shit.

Comment

i hope its a classic survival, and not like dead space. i want a resident evil kinda survival game, and the trailer looks like it. like!
      He was a nice middle class nigga
      But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
      Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Well there's only one alien in this so it's not going to be blasting aliens and shit I'm wondering how they'll keep us entertained. Maybe killing people? The game's about survival. Not so much fps.

Comment

survival is the strategy (2pac) kickass, i love such thrilled stuff.
          He was a nice middle class nigga
          But nobody knew the evil he'd do When he got a little bigger
          Shorty Wanna Be A Thug - Tupac

Comment

Who has read this thread:
          Working...
          X