MORTAL KOMBAT LEGENDS: A HISTORY OF BLOOD Web-Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MORTAL KOMBAT LEGENDS: A HISTORY OF BLOOD Web-Series

There's a new mini web-series currently in development that a lot of you Mortal Kombat fans are sure to enjoy. The 8-part series is called Mortal Kombat Legends: A History of Blood, and it will offer some in-depth details and interesting insight to the classic violent video game franchise. The series was created by Jake Smith, who writes for GeekTyrant on occasion and is the talent behind GeekTyrant VS. He released the video below to promote the series, and here's a note that came along with it:

There are many out there who don't realize there is a plot behind the Mortal Kombat games, and even fewer realize that the plot is freakin' amazing! So I've compiled all the information you'll ever need to know about the MK Universe! If it's canon, I'll cover it in my 8-part web series starting this month! So subscribe and check it out!

I want the new sequel of the movie to GET OVER HERE faster than this web-series lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2Kill View Post
      I want the new sequel of the movie to GET OVER HERE faster than this web-series lol.
      yea always liked mortal kombat cant wait till they get the new movie made.

Comment

havent watched the MK web serie yet but will do it the next days ...I enjoyed the Street Fighter web serie
        My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
        Vinyls: 60
        Cassettes: 110
        CDs: 216

Comment

Who has read this thread:
        Working...
        X