Castlevania producer Dave Cox leaves Konami after 17 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castlevania producer Dave Cox leaves Konami after 17 years

Today is Castlevania: Lords of Shadow producer Dave Cox's final day at Konami, he announced on Twitter. Signed with the hashtag "#endofanera," Cox wrote the following:

"After 17 years I have decided to leave Konami to explore new opportunities. Today is my final day with the company."

In follow-up messages, Cox provided a personal highlight reel of his time at Konami, starting when he joined the company in 1997 as the UK product manager. His first project was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. He then managed some of Konami's "biggest titles," including Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill, Pro Evolution Soccer and Suikoden. With a Castlevania: Lords of Shadow hashtag, Cox discussed his final bow.

Konami isnt the same company they were during the Mega Drive/SNES/PS1/PS2 days ...but the most companies are crap nowadays

Naughty Dog is the only company that havent made no crap games since the PS1 days
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus View Post
      Konami isnt the same company they were during the Mega Drive/SNES/PS1/PS2 days ...but the most companies are crap nowadays

Naughty Dog is the only company that havent made no crap games since the PS1 days
      yea i agree they are certainly not up to par on what the other game developers release nowadays.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X