Does anyone use Opera Mini on their phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use Opera Mini on their phone

If you do, why doesn't YouTube videos appear on the page?!

Originally posted by Flintheart_Glomgold
    Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Re: Does anyone use Opera Mini on their phone

which android version are you using? 4.1 does not support flash/embedded videos no more as I know

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x using Tapatalk
    www.youtube.com/user/LilProphetMusic
    www.reverbnation.com/LilProphetMusic
    www.facebook.com/LilProphet
    www.twitter.com/LilProphetMusic

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Prophet View Post
      which android version are you using? 4.1 does not support flash/embedded videos no more as I know

Well that's a bit retarded, why would they go backwards.

I'm using 2.3, but I'm running go launcher. I can't remember what I updated to but I'm pretty sure its the 3.0 version

Calm down. This doesnt affect your life. Get over it. Its ancient history and the only thing thats certain is that you dont have all the facts. Even if you did, try to occupy your time with something more wholesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
        Well that's a bit retarded, why would they go backwards.

I'm using 2.3, but I'm running go launcher. I can't remember what I updated to but I'm pretty sure its the 3.0 version
        do you have flash player installed? don't know why they discontinued supporting, it can be installed though. why don't you just use YouTube app?

Comment

do you have flash player installed? don't know why they discontinued supporting, it can be installed though. why don't you just use YouTube app?

Nah it's not that, I mean for web browsing, I don't want to have to use Opera Mobile, which chews the ram quicker than a lard ass starving for a meal @ McDonalds. Opera Mini is so smooth the way it loads pages back and forth, it's battery efficient also, but say I'm browsing a forum and someones uploaded a youtube video, it wont be displayed on Opera Mini as it would on Opera Mobile

Androids are flash compatible, it's IPhones I'm pretty sure that it's not supported on their platform

Comment

Originally posted by Klockwork View Post
            Nah it's not that, I mean for web browsing, I don't want to have to use Opera Mobile, which chews the ram quicker than a lard ass starving for a meal @ McDonalds. Opera Mini is so smooth the way it loads pages back and forth, it's battery efficient also, but say I'm browsing a forum and someones uploaded a youtube video, it wont be displayed on Opera Mini as it would on Opera Mobile

Androids are flash compatible, it's IPhones I'm pretty sure that it's not supported on their platform
            yeah I use it too sometimes as its really fast. no, jelly bean does not support flash no more.

Comment

yeah I use it too sometimes as its really fast. no, jelly bean does not support flash no more.

Everything on the web is virtually flash, that is the stupidiest thing to remove...I'm so grateful I didn't update to jellybean, its like the higher u update, the more features they strip away from you

Comment

Who has read this thread:
              Working...
              X