GOD OF WAR 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD OF WAR 3

This game is going to be amazing hands down.....

If you could get money to kill people
    You could get money to help people

the God Of War Collection contains the GoW3 demo! but I heard few copies don't have the code to unlock the demo.

part 3 is definitely a must have game...part 1,2 and chains of olympus are fantastic games.

God Of War 3 has a tough competitor: Dante's Inferno
    My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
    Vinyls: 60
    Cassettes: 110
    CDs: 216

Comment

Dante's Inferno is something new , but highly doubt they would make a series.

as for GOW3 its gonna be an instant classic , too bad its the last part of the game.

Comment

its for xbox or PC too? lookin real nice

Comment

PS3 ^^

Comment

^thx...oh well...i am playin modern warfare 2 which is also real great

Comment

Originally posted by Jarek View Post
              ^thx...oh well...i am playin modern warfare 2 which is also real great
              Not nearly as close to GOW3 though
              If you could get money to kill people
              You could get money to help people

Comment

Originally posted by 0ne Nation Under God View Post
                Not nearly as close to GOW3 though
                two different types of games

but gow3 looks good i might be tempted to buy it
                i played the first one before, it was cool
                F-N-F
                THE REMIX KING
                / Certified Music Critic

Comment

Video-Review
                  God Of War III Video Game, Review HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

best game 2010
                  My 2PAC Collection | Status: 09/27/2018
                  Vinyls: 60
                  Cassettes: 110
                  CDs: 216

Comment

Yea God Of War 3, instant buy for me!! I played the demo several times now and it stays cool All the combo`s you can do to kill a monster etc. Amazing and the graphics are mindblowing sick!

Comment

Analysts: GOW3 will be best selling PS3 exclusive to date

Statistically, Sony first party games just don't seem to sell well. This was magnified by the 2009 exclusive Uncharted 2, which achieved unanimous critical praise, but fell off the sales charts completely a month after release. PS3 owners have consistently come under fire for not supporting first party with their wallets, but is that really the case?

Analysts tend to agree that low first party PS3 software sales are first and foremost a result of the install base, not penny pinching consumers. To date, there are roughly two times as many Xbox 360 owners in the US as there are PS3 owners.

"Uncharted 2’s sales were unprecedented, selling more units than any other previous first-party title on the PS3, but because of its small install base great games like Uncharted 2 will always fall short in comparison to multi-platform titles and exclusives on other consoles," suggested EEDAR's Vice President of Analyst Services Jesse Divnich. "However, as the PS3’s install base continues to grow, we can expect future blockbusters such as God of War III and Gran Turismo 5 will set new records for the console."

Wedbush Morgan Securities analyst Michael Pachter is largely in agreement with Divnich, though he thinks that the Xbox 360 may be home to more hardcore gamers than the PS3.

"Sony’s first party games reflect the composition and size of the PS3 installed base. It was so expensive at launch, that it really only penetrated wealthy households, and more middle class hard core gamers bought 360s. Now, the consoles are on even footing price wise, but Microsoft has a 3:1 or 4:1 advantage among the hard core. That suggests that games like Uncharted 2 will sell 25 – 35% as many units as games like Gears of War," said Pachter. "As the base expands, first party exclusives are likely to do better."

With God of War III looming, that unrelenting question has resurfaced once again. Will God of War III make the kind of waves that Gears and Halo have on the Xbox 360? March is set to be an unusually strong month in 2010, with several highly anticipated titles due out - notably, Final Fantasy XIII and Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Despite that, both Pachter and Divnich think that God of War III will likely have the biggest shot at success of any PS3 exclusive released thus far.

"It is certainly not out of the question to project that God of War III will surpass 2 million units in its first three months, worldwide, making it the fastest and best selling first-party PS3 title to date." Divnich told us.

Pachter agreed, saying "God of War and Gran Turismo each have more mass market appeal than did Uncharted 2, so I think each will perform a lot better."

With only a week left before God of War's release, we won't have long to find out.

source - n4g.com

Comment

just d/l the demo from playstation store, its awesome
                        Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin
                        Where blood has been shed the tree of forgiveness cannot grow

Comment

Man anyone got the game ?!?! Got it in on yesterday This game is pure ownage from the highest scale! People with a PS3, BUY this because this is the PS3 exclusive of the year

Comment

i was too impatient to wait till i get myself a damn PS3 and the game itself so i decided to ruin my excitement for how the story goes in part 3 ..... i watched the whole walk-through on youtube , its divided into a large number of 46 parts !

i've seen them all !

its been a great ride , and the good news is that the director DID confirm this ISN'T the end of Kratos , it will be an endless cycle just like final fantasy with much more parts to come in the future.

Comment

^^ Lol so watched it all the way tru without even playing ?? I seen the clips on youtube but i have only watched like the first 5 minutes of Part 1 and then i sayd fuck it i dont wanna see it i wanna play it But this game is hardcore dopeness for sure!

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                              Working...
                              X