Fifa or PES ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fifa or PES ?

Like the title says, Fifa 2010 or Pro Evolution Soccer 2010?
    I always preferred winning eleven (PES) over fifa since PS1 but my friend is tellin me that the new PES got no feel and fifa is better. I got the demo of fifa on ps3 and played it but i still dont like it that much. I wonder if PES is any better coz theres no downloadable demo for it.

Any1 who tried both write a short review of pro's and con's of each and which do u prefer

Thanks in advance

both are shitty imo, but pes is better on PC...wonder whey they finally do games like that to look like it was a tv game, graphic etc, they are far far from that

Comment

PES is much better... i love this game...fifa got the real names but PES is the classic game..

Comment

hmmm i thought PES was better but what about the controls? I hate fifa controls its just annoying
        in winning eleven i had more control over the players and it required me to know what i am doing to win, unlike fifa the player just goes by himself and it just didnt give me much control.

However, i havent played winning eleven since the 9th one i think (not PES 2009) on ps2 a few years back. that shit is 65 bucks so i dont want to spend that amount on a game that i wouldnt like.

a friend of mine always played winning eleven/PES and said since 2008 it became shitty, i dont care about graphics or w.e i care most about gameplay and he didnt recommend it. any feedback on that?

Comment

in general:

fifa to play with friends, as its easyer to learn and anyone can pick it up. no matter how much "control" they add, its still an arcade game.

tho any fifa real player will tell first thing u gotta do is set the difficulty to the highest.

pes to play by yourself or with other pes players, harder to learn, its more like a football simulation, its more like a one player challenge against a relentless cpu.

the main diference is one is an arcade game another is a simulation.

even tho its the same genre, its like choosing between burnout or gran turismo.

Comment

props, thats wat i needed to know. i kinda thought same now i feel better. Thanks for the review

Comment

Like Bushi said. I have always loved Fifa for playing online. The online content is amazing. There are so many things you can do with friends online. However PES has been a letdown in the past couple of years with playing online.. I like the way in Fifa you can plan your own free kicks, move the runners, create diversion.. But on the pitch I prefer PES.

Comment

i like fifa coz it's much easier to use.

Comment

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 Foe Eva.

Comment

hm hard to decide
                    pes probably

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/9066841/rakim_on_tha_mic/

Comment

I prefer PES
                      FIFA has the licenses and better graphics but PES is the better game

Comment

PES2009! better than fifa, more realistic i love it on xbox 360!
                        -------------------------------------------
                        "anyone that says he's hiding is calling him a coward. leaders don't run and hide. picture the life he lived and who he associated with and you'll know why he's not here anymore"

Comment

i like fifa better bcuz i play it with my friends but i havent tried out PES yet...
                          Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

PES
                            sigpic

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                            Working...
                            X