Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Uses Emulators? (VisualGBA, ePSXe, Project 64)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Uses Emulators? (VisualGBA, ePSXe, Project 64)

You use emulators? and if so, what ones,
    do you prefer emulators over the real deal?

i use:
    1. Gens
    2. ePSXe
    3. Project 64
    4. Nesticle

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
    These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Yep, I sure do.

On My PC:
    Project 64

On my PSP:
    GPSP
    POPS
    SNESX9
    Homer Rin

I love the fact that I can have all my favorite portable games on my PSP. The emulators work flawlessly for the most part plus they include savestates and a built in cheat function so it is much, much better than the real thing.
    Waterproofing my life with Flex Tape.

Comment

Originally posted by BadAzzChicano View Post
      Yep, I sure do.

On My PC:
      Project 64

On my PSP:
      GPSP
      POPS
      SNESX9
      Homer Rin

I love the fact that I can have all my favorite portable games on my PSP. The emulators work flawlessly for the most part plus they include savestates and a built in cheat function so it is much, much better than the real thing.
      Thats one of the reasons id die to get an psp.
      does it have a sega emulator?

id die to play Sonic 2, Shadow Dancer, Alex Kidd, Mercs, Etc all those great old games !

These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

I use the snes n sega emulators n roms for my Pc anyone know any sites where we can get thoes emus n roms from?

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli1977 View Post
          I use the snes n sega emulators n roms for my Pc anyone know any sites where we can get thoes emus n roms from?
          Emulators: The Emulator Zone - Your Source for Emulation!
          Roms: CoolROM.com - ROMs and Emulators - SNES ROMs NES ROMs N64 ROMs MAME ROMs GBA ROMs NDS ROMs

Comment

i used to have the gens one i think it was called.. used to play ultimate mortal kombat trilogy on it... it was awsome..

but the only thing i have now is that mugen thing.. and the only game i have for it is the mortal kombat project (of course)

Comment

Well if this counts I managed to download Pokemon Yellow for my ipod touch

Comment

ePSXe
                Gens
                NESTICLE
                Project 64
                Snes9XW
                Visual Boy Advance

I prefer emulators over the real systems. I have a SEGA & PS1, but don't wanna hook them up.

I found a couple sites that let you play old games free.

Retro Uprising - Home
                Classic Gaming Network - Abandonware Lives

Comment

Originally posted by Shintoshio View Post
                  Thats one of the reasons id die to get an psp.
                  does it have a sega emulator?

id die to play Sonic 2, Shadow Dancer, Alex Kidd, Mercs, Etc all those great old games !
                  Yes, it does. There are Genesis/Master System/Game Gear/Megadrive emulators for the PSP.

Though, if you want to experience Homebrew on the PSP, you're better off getting the 1000/2000 models; as they're easier to hack.

Comment

oh yes right on badazz...lol that is so hypocritcal...have a 360 (microsoft) yet also have a PSP (sony)....anyways PSP is dope when its hacked..ive had it hacked for around a yr and a half..i have the 2000...but its startin to fuck up...i want a new one but dont wanna buy the 3000 as they are harder to hack...

oh yea on emulator subject...i dont use em too much...
                    Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican-Man View Post
                      oh yes right on badazz...lol that is so hypocritcal...have a 360 (microsoft) yet also have a PSP (sony)....anyways PSP is dope when its hacked..ive had it hacked for around a yr and a half..i have the 2000...but its startin to fuck up...i want a new one but dont wanna buy the 3000 as they are harder to hack...

oh yea on emulator subject...i dont use em too much...
                      LOL, I also have a PS3. Hahaha.
                      You need to take better care of your stuff. I've had my PSP since it came out and it still looks new.

Comment

I have a GBA emulator... playing Pokemon Yellow :P And it's nothing compared to the real deal. Everytime i accidently press ESC it closes the windows... no save file :S

Comment

Originally posted by TimoTheThug View Post
                          I have a GBA emulator... playing Pokemon Yellow :P And it's nothing compared to the real deal. Everytime i accidently press ESC it closes the windows... no save file :S
                          Lol timo, you can configure that haha, but yeah the real deal is always better

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                          Working...
                          X