Has anyone played NHL 10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone played NHL 10?

so yea.. does anyone here have it or have played it.. i want to get this game but just wanna know more about it before i do.. i still enjoy playing nhl 94 on the genesis and was wondering how the new versions are.. i am mainly looking to create players and teams and am mainly wondering if those two options are available.. everything ive found on the game so far does not talk too much about create a teams or anything.. or go into really much detail about creat a player...

so if anyone could drop any info it would be great!..

for 360 btw..

U still have a sega genesis!? thats awesome!, i used to have one, but my lil brother broke it

Originally posted by DJ Cvince
    These celebrities are trying to be unique and original, but instead they look bizarre and stupid.

Comment

NHL 94 for sega .. brings back memories

IMO...
      94 was the last of the BIG SKATERS & SMALL ICE SURFACE
      95 was the start of completely different gaming experience .. SMALLER SKATERS & LARGER ICE SURFACE

Another major change happened 5-7 years ago when moving your players was given more of a "skating" feeling rather than just a point and press.

I kinda got away from the game for a few years and then I bought NHL09. Last years game was amazing.. so much so I figured NHL10 would just be a slighty changed 09 .. but EA did it again. It's amazing how EA keeps improving this game year after year.

To answer your question .. on the PS3 (I'm guessing on the Xbox as well) .. you can create your own players, you can create your own teams, you can basically GM a team to the Stanley Cup.

After being a loyal NHL94 fan .. you're gonna be blown away with the realizm of NHL10!

Have fun.

Comment

Who has read this thread:
      Working...
      X