Soooooooo new maps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooooooo new maps?

So did anyone purchase the new maps on 360? I hear it has overgrown and crash from cod 4, with some new ones. What do people think of them, for those who did buy them?

Gota wait on ps3, which is bull cus you xboxers always get things first lol, i think we get it at the end of april or in a couple weeks

its worth buying, they're cool
    F-N-F
    THE REMIX KING
    / Certified Music Critic

Comment

i wanna buy me the new maps..but im broke....maybe in a 2 weeks or so..
      Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Comment

ive only played i think like 3 of the 5.. but they all real nice... just the type of maps we needed....

i remember this one map that was kinda irritating though.. it was like a campers paradise.. little walk ways and alot of corners in sh*t.. its straight though.. cuz everyone has to move slow.. and its real quit cuz there aint a lot of shooting.. just a lot of hiding.. then out of no where.. BANG BANG BANG.. and ur head is missing.. pretty cool.. the only level where i will accept camping..

Comment

kool new maps

i like bailout

and the 2 classic maps thats one of the reasons i bought it

i was frustrated when the maps wouldnt work at first

I Know Death Follows Me
          But
          I'll Murder Him First

Comment

It's fucked up that on top of the $60 plus tax gamers spent when MW2 when it dropped, they are being asked to shell out another $15 for a few maps. Maps that should have been included to begin with. Especially when you consider how many bugs shipped with the game. This should be a free download.

But that's the direction games are going. Bleed gamers for every penny they can.

I'm not buying this for myself but I bought some MS points for a younger brother so he could get them. BTW Amazon and Walmart are selling 3 months gold and 1600 points for just $25 if you buy them both ( usually $20 bucks each).

But I am shellling out ANOTHER $40 for SSF4 when it drops after paying $40 bucks not even a year ago for SF4.

And ppl wonder why people use mod chips to play burnt games.

Comment

In the past when we had PS1 or PS2 or just xbox or whatever, games where finished once you bought them. No updating bullshit like on a friggin pc, i mean c`mon drop a game that is finished for gods sake..

This is what really bugs me out on today`s console`s

Anyway on topic,

I dont think i will buy the new maps as stated above.. finish your game`s Infinity Ward and maybe you will get some money in the future. Im not gonna spend any euro`s on a crappy game that is filled with hackers and noobs and campers, and 5 new maps? C`mon 5 maps are you kidding me? Why not add some more dope maps from the Modern Warfare 1 game?
              Last edited by Smoka; 04-01-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoka View Post
                In the past when we had PS1 or PS2 or just xbox or whatever, games where finished once you bought them. No updating bullshit like on a friggin pc, i mean c`mon drop a game that is finished for gods sake..

This is what really bugs me out on today`s console`s

Anyway on topic,

I dont think i will buy the new maps as stated above.. finish your game`s Infinity Ward and maybe you will get some money in the future. Im not gonna spend any euro`s on a crappy game that is filled with hackers and noobs and campers, and 5 new maps? C`mon 5 maps are you kidding me? Why not add some more dope maps from the Modern Warfare 1 game?
                their adding crash and overgrown from modern warfare 1. and no need to worry smoka, with me on your team we always win

Comment

Who has read this thread:
                Working...
                X