Alan Wake, pc version is no longer excluded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake, pc version is no longer excluded

Alan Wake was planned for unveiling for both PC and Xbox 360. The game was even presented on an Intel Quad Core. But then Microsoft decided to publish the thriller exclusively for Xbox 360, a PC version was expelled shortly thereafter. Thousands of players using a petition protesting against the decision of the American group. Remedy developer did not say that one feels connected to PC gamers, the decision would not wiggled. Until now.

In an exclusive interview with Sami "Sam Lake" Järvi, the storyteller of Alan Wake, PC Games learned some interesting news about the action game. The full interview can be found in the PC Games 05/10, Sami Järvi will also be heard today in the PC Games Podcast. In the interview, the story-writer is not an accurate on a PC version, but indicates that you have this still not buried completely: "The code for a PC version of Alan Wake is still always on our hard drives," "It would be unreasonable, this work - and believe us, since much work goes in there - just throw it away."

Although Microsoft had announced, Alan Wake to publish only for Xbox 360, but Järvi draws attention to the following fact: "We know but the Premium Policy Publisher. The latest example is the stimulus for Modern Warfare Map Pack. This will only appear on Xbox 360 and later 3rd for PC and Playstation. “ I can well imagine that Alan Wake will suffer a similar fate. "
    --------------------------------------------------

Man this is some good news, this game was originally set for PC release back in 2005 or 2006 whenever i saw the first trailers from the E3 back then. Was really hyped up on this game.

Im glad it might come for pc aswell, got my fingers crossed on this one
Who has read this thread:
Working...
X